Tokina AT-X 107 AF DX NH Fisheye 10-17mm f/3.5-4.5 Lens for NikonProduct #34172 | SKU ATXAF107DXNHN
- Ultra Wide-Angle 10-17mm Lens
- For Nikon Digital Cameras
- Fisheye Lens Covers Entire APS-C Frame
- Compatible with Full-Frame Sensor
- Easy-to-Clean Water Repellant Coating
This ultra wide-angle Tokina AT-X 107 AF DX NH Fisheye 10-17mm f/3.5-4.5 Lens for Nikon delivers the ultimate in wide-angle drama for your Nikon camera. A 180° view at the 10mm setting takes in more than the human eye sees, with a typical dramatic curvature of field. At the 17mm end of the zoom, it's a very wide-angle lens.
This lens may be used with cameras using APS-C size sensors, and with cameras using full-frame sensors. A full corner-to-corner image can be achieved on a full-frame (FX) camera between approx. 14.5-17mm depending on the camera model--at 10-14mm the image doesn't cover the entire frame, and there's a semi-circular view. Additionally, this NH (no hood) version of the lens lacks a built-in lens hood in order to provide greater coverage and less vignetting on full-frame cameras, as well as to extend the lens's compatibility with underwater housings.
This very useful lens contains one super-low dispersion glass element, helping to make the lens compact, lightweight (350g) and fast focusing. The front element has a Water Repellent (WR) optical coating which makes removing water spots and fingerprints much easier. The lens differs from the AT-X 107 DX in that the built-in hood has been removed allowing for a wider image area and more coverage on full-frame sensor (FX) cameras.
This lens' does not have its own autofocus motor and will only support AF when used on a camera whose body has an autofocus motor.
- Lens mount for use with Nikon digital cameras
- Fisheye lens covers entire APS-C frame for dramatic effect
- Water Repellant (WR) coating makes water spots and fingerprints much easier to remove
- Compact, lightweight lens using a super-low dispersion glass element
- Fast focusing
- No built-in lens hood for greater coverage and less vignetting on full-frame cameras, as well as greater compatibility with underwater housings.
|Focal Length||10 - 17mm|
|Aperture||Maximum: f/3.5 - 22
Minimum: f/4.5 - 22
|Camera Mount Type||Nikon F|
|Format Compatibility||Nikon DX
Nikon FX/35mm Film
|Angle of View||180° - 100°|
|Minimum Focus Distance||14 cm|
|Maximum Reproduction Ratio||1:3|
|Optical Design||10 Elements in 8 Groups|
|Dimensions (DxL)||Approx. 69.85 x 70.87 mm|
- Tokina AT-X 107 AF DX NH Fisheye 10-17mm f/3.5-4.5 Lens for Nikon
- RM Product #:
- Zoom Lenses
- Lens Type:
- Wide Zoom