Tokina AT-X 116 PRO DX-II 11-16mm f/2.8 Lens for Nikon FProduct #34047 | SKU ATXAF116DXIIN
- Aperture Range: f/2.8 to f/22
- Designed for Cameras with APS-C Sensors
- Internal Silent Focusing AF Motor
- One-Touch Focus Clutch Mechanism
- Two Aspheric Lens Elements
The AT-X 116 PRO DX-II 11-16mm f/2.8 Lens for Nikon F by Tokina is an ultra-wide angle autofocus zoom lens with a fast constant f/2.8 maximum aperture. The AT-X 116 PRO DX-II lens is designed for digital cameras with APS-C-size CMOS or CCD sensors. Its angle of view ranges from 104-84° and it can focus as close as 30 cm. Nine diaphragm blades help to produce soft out-of-focus backgrounds while two Super-Low Dispersion glass elements and two aspheric elements help to achieve excellent contrast, sharpness and minimal chromatic aberration. As an update to their AT-X 116 PRO DX, Tokina has improved the multi-layer coatings to minimise light reflection and improve optical performance. This updated PRO DX-II also has an internal silent focusing motor that allows the lens to utilise autofocus on Nikon cameras that do not have an AF drive gear and motor.
Tokina's One-Touch Focus Clutch Mechanism allows the photographer to switch between autofocus and manual focus with a simple push of the focus ring. Snapping it forward into autofocus and back into manual focus is all that needs be done, there's no need to adjust the AF/MF switch on the camera body.
- A constant f/2.8 maximum aperture benefits working in low-light situations and also aids in creating a shallow depth of field.
- An internal silent focusing motor allows the lens to use autofocus on Nikon bodies that do not have an AF drive gear and motor.
- Two Super-Low Dispersion glass elements and two aspheric elements, as well as improved multi-coating, achieve excellent sharpness and contrast and reduce aberrations.
- The One-Touch Focus Clutch Mechanism offers a simple switch from manual focus to autofocus and back again. The focus ring snaps forward for AF and back for MF. It's operable with one hand and eliminates the need to switch from AF to MF on the camera body.
|Focal Length||11 - 16mm
Comparable DX Focal Length: 16.5 - 24 mm
|Camera Mount Type||Nikon F|
|Format Compatibility||Nikon DX|
|Angle of View||104° - 84°|
|Minimum Focus Distance||30 cm|
|Maximum Reproduction Ratio||1:12|
|Optical Design||13 Elements in 11 Groups|
|Filter Thread||Front: 77 mm|
|Dimensions (DxL)||Approx. 84 x 89.2 mm|
- Tokina AT-X 116 PRO DX-II 11-16mm f/2.8 Lens for Nikon F
- RM Product #:
- Lens Type:
- Wide Zoom
- Maximum Aperture:
- Zoom Lenses