Panasonic LUMIX G 20mm f/1.7 II ASPH. Lens has been discontinued, here are some related products you might like:
The LUMIX G 20 mm / F1.7 ASPH. features a dramatic compactness and light weight despite its F1.7 brightness allowing a beautiful soft focus for photos to be even more impressive.
Comprising of seven lenses in five groups, the new lens system uses two aspherical lenses most effectively to minimize both distortion and chromatic aberrations, achieving super high resolution corner to corner. The versatile 20 mm of focal distance (Equivalent to 40 mm on a 35 mm film camera) is suitable for wide variety of occasions from daily snapshots including sceneries like sunsets and dimly lit indoor shots to the deliberately creative shots taking advantage of its beautiful soft focus.
When mounted on the LUMIX G Micro System Cameras, the LUMIX G 20 mm / F1.7 ASPH. allows use of the advanced contrast AF system, which includes a Face Recognition function, for more convenient, more enjoyable shooting.
Seven blades give the aperture a rounded shape that produces an attractively smooth effect in out-of-focus areas when shooting at larger aperture settings. The LUMIX G 20 mm / F1.7 ASPH lens also features a highly reliable metal mount, and uses multi-coated lens elements that minimize ghosts and flare to further enhance its optical performance.
- Lens Construction: 7 elements in 5 groups (2 Aspherical lenses)
- Mount: Micro Four Thirds mount
- Optical Image Stabilizer: No
- Focal Length: f=20mm (35mm camera equivalent 40mm)
- Aperture Type: 7 diaphragm blades / Circular aperture diaphragm
- Aperture Range: F1.7
- Aperture: F1.7
- Minimum Aperture: F16
- Closest Focusing Distance: 0.2m / 0.66ft
- Maximum Magnification: Approx. 0.13x / 0.25x (35mm camera equivalent)
- Diagonal Angle of View: 57°
- Filter Size: f46mm / 1.81 in
- Max. Diameter: f63mm / 2.48 in
- Standard Accessory: Lens Cap, Lens Hood, Lens Rear Cap, Lens Storage Bag
- Overall Length (inches): Approx. 25.5mm / 1.00 in (from the tip of the lens to the base side of the lens mount)
- Weight: 3.53 oz
- DMC-G2A, DMC-G2K