Panasonic Leica DG Summilux 25mm f/1.4 ASPH Micro 4/3 Lens
- Micro Four Thirds System
- 50mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Aperture Range: f/1.4 to f/16
- One Ultra-High Refractive Index Element
- Two Aspherical Elements
Email me when stock arrives
A bright, normal-length lens, the Leica DG Summilux 25mm f/1.4 ASPH. from Panasonic is a 50mm equivalent prime for Micro Four Thirds mirrorless cameras. Characterised by its fast f/1.4 maximum aperture, this lens affords notable control over depth of field and is also well-suited to working in low-light conditions. Its optical design incorporates one UHR element and a pair of aspherical elements to reduce spherical aberrations and distortion, and a Nano Surface Coating has also been applied to suppress lens flare and ghosting for greater contrast in harsh lighting. Additionally, a rounded seven-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality.
- Normal-length prime is designed for Micro Four Thirds mirrorless cameras and provides a 50mm equivalent focal length.
- Bright f/1.4 maximum aperture benefits working in difficult lighting conditions and also enables extensive control over focus placement for selective focus applications.
- One UHR element and a pair of aspherical elements help to achieve even illumination and sharpness for consistent performance throughout the aperture range.
- A Nano Surface Coating has been applied to individual elements to noticeably reduce lens flare and ghosting for greater contrast and colour fidelity when working in strong lighting conditions.
- Rounded seven-blade diaphragm produces a smooth out-of-focus quality when working with shallow depth of field techniques.
Comparable 35mm Focal Length: 50 mm
|Camera Mount Type||Micro Four Thirds|
|Format Compatibility||Micro Four Thirds|
|Angle of View||47°|
|Minimum Focus Distance||30 cm|
|Maximum Reproduction Ratio||1:9.09|
|Elements/Groups||9 / 7|
|Diaphragm Blades||7, Rounded|
|Filter Thread||Front: 46 mm|
|Dimensions (DxL)||Approx. 63 x 54.5 mm|