One of the most distinct lens designs, the Lumix G Fisheye 8mm f/3.5 from Panasonic is a 180° fisheye that produces unique and creative distortion for Micro Four Thirds mirrorless cameras. Pairing a modest maximum aperture and a sophisticated optical design, a compact and lightweight form factor is possible, and the optical design also features one extra-low dispersion element to maintain high clarity and colour accuracy. Individual elements have also been multi-coated, and a built-in lens hood is featured, to suppress lens flare and ghosting for increased contrast and more accurate colours. Additionally, a stepping AF motor and an internal focus mechanism afford quick, quiet, and smooth focusing performance to suit both video and photo applications.
- Ultra-wide fisheye lens is designed for Micro Four Thirds mirrorless cameras and provides a 16mm equivalent focal length.
- Fisheye design renders a 180° angle of view to produce a distinct visual appeal characterised by dramatic distortion and a creative depiction of space.
- One extra-low dispersion element is used in the optical design to suppress chromatic aberrations and colour fringing for improved clarity and colour accuracy.
- Individual elements have been multi-coated to effectively reduce lens flare and ghosting for improved contrast when working in strong lighting conditions.
- Stepping AF motor and internal focus design provides smooth and quiet focusing performance that is well-suited to both photo and video use.
Comparable 35mm Focal Length: 16 mm
|Camera Mount Type||Micro Four Thirds|
|Format Compatibility||Micro Four Thirds|
|Angle of View||180°|
|Minimum Focus Distance||10 cm|
|Maximum Reproduction Ratio||1:5|
|Elements/Groups||10 / 9|
|Diaphragm Blades||7, Rounded|
|Filter Thread||Rear: 22 mm|
|Dimensions (DxL)||Approx. 60.7 x 51.7 mm|