Voigtlander Nokton 25mm f/0.95 Type II Lens for Micro Four ThirdsProduct #16113 | SKU BA259M2
- Micro Four Thirds System
- 50mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Aperture Range: f/0.95 to f/16
- Ultra-High Refractive Glass
- Stepless, De-Clicked Aperture Ring
The Voigtlander Nokton 25mm f/0.95 Type II Lens for Micro Four Thirds is a bright, fast normal-length lens that provides a 35mm-equivalent focal length of 50mm when used on Micro Four Thirds Cameras. This manual focus, manual exposure prime lenses utilises a Selective Aperture Control System, which permits switching between a stepless, de-clicked aperture selection method or a traditional aperture control method with click stops. When set to the stepless setting, silent and smooth exposure adjustments can be made that are especially beneficial when recording video.
The optical construction incorporates ultra-high refractive glass, which helps to minimise chromatic aberrations and produce imagery with notable clarity and sharpness. Ten aperture blades form a nearly circular diaphragm in order to produce and aesthetic out-of-focus quality that is especially noticeable when using selective focus and shallow depth of field techniques.
- Extremely bright and fast 25mm f/0.95 lens produces a 35mm-equivalent focal length of 50mm when used on a Micro Four Thirds camera.
- Selective Aperture Control System produces a stepless, de-clicked aperture ring, which provides silent and smooth exposure adjustment that is well-suited for video application. The aperture ring can also be configured to utilise traditional click stops for more intuitive tactile control over exposure settings.
- Ultra-high refractive glass is used within the optical design to reduce chromatic aberrations in order to realise immense image clarity and sharpness.
- Fully manual focus and exposure lens features an all-metal lens barrel and a 10-blade diaphragm.
Comparable 35mm Focal Length: 50 mm
|Camera Mount Type||Micro Four Thirds|
|Format Compatibility||Micro Four Thirds|
|Angle of View||47.3°|
|Minimum Focus Distance||17 cm|
|Maximum Reproduction Ratio||1:3.9|
|Optical Design||11 Elements in 8 Groups|
|Filter Thread||Front: 52 mm|
|Dimensions (DxL)||Approx. 60.6 x 70 mm|