Fujifilm XF 55-200mm f/3.5-4.8 R LM OIS LensProduct #22128 | SKU 16384941
- Fujifilm X-mount Lens
- Telephoto Zoom Lens; 84-305mm Equivalent
- Aperture Range: f/3.5-22
- Optical Image Stabilisation
- Dual Linear Motors for Fast, Quiet AF
The XF 55-200mm f/3.5-4.8 R LM OIS Lens from Fujifilm is a telephoto zoom lens for the Fujifilm X-series mirrorless cameras. It offers a 35mm focal length equivalency of 84-305mm, providing portrait length to super telephoto capabilities. The minimum focus distance is 3.6' at all focal lengths, enabling telephoto close-ups. With OIS Image Stabilization, it provides up to 4.5 stops of shake correction for sharp imaging in low light situations or when utilizing its longest focal lengths. Two linear motors facilitate high speed auto focus (0.28 seconds) as well as smooth and quiet operation, which is important for stability at long focal lengths, and when shooting video.
The lens configuration includes one aspherical element, two ED (Extra-low Dispersion) lens elements, and one Super ED element to minimize chromatic aberration and provide corner to corner sharpness throughout the zoom range. Fujifilm's HT-EBC lens coating controls reflections and substantially reduces flare and ghosting.
The lens barrel itself is constructed of high quality metal and includes both a focusing ring and aperture ring for easy adjustments while keeping your eye on the subject. The aperture ring offers 17 stops in 1/3 EV steps, and the steps are click stops for accurate manual control.
- An advanced optical design covering a wide range of telephoto focal lengths with a 35mm format focal length equivalency of 84-305mm
- Optical Image Stabilization provides 4.5 stops of correction for sharp, blur-free imaging at long focal lengths and in low light shooting conditions.
- Dual linear motors for fast, accurate and quiet auto focus operation
- Minimum focus distance of 3.6' (1.1 m) across the entire zoom range allows telephoto close-ups and detailed imaging.
- Aspherical, Extra Low Dispersion and Super Extra Low Dispersion lens elements provide sharp imaging at all focal lengths and apertures and minimize chromatic aberrations.
- HT-EBC coating on the entire lens surface controls reflections and reduces flare and ghosting.
- Aperture ring with 1/3 EV click stops easily adjusts the aperture while holding the camera to your eye and a metal focus ring offers precise manual focus control.
- Metal lens barrel and high quality construction make this lens lightweight for its focal lengths, portable and durable.
|Focal Length||55 - 200mm
Comparable 35mm Focal Length: 84 - 305 mm
|Aperture||Maximum: f/3.5 - 4.8
|Camera Mount Type||Fujifilm X Mount|
|Angle of View||29° - 8.1°|
|Minimum Focus Distance||3.61' (1.1 m)|
|Maximum Reproduction Ratio||1:5.56|
|Elements/Groups||14 / 10|
|Filter Thread||Front: 62 mm|
|Dimensions (DxL)||Approx. 75 x 118 mm|