The Delkin Memory Card Reader 34. Delkin has developed the quickest and most convenient method to view, edit, and transfer images from DSLR to PC. Our single-slot USB2.0 Reader/Writer for SD, SDHC, MMC, MS, and MS Pro hosts is UDMA enabled and offers 480 Mbps transfer rates for the speedy relocation of text docs, high-res images, and MP3s. This travel friendly accessory comes packaged with an extension cable for the same plug & play installation, dragging & dropping between locations, and hot swapping options, straight from your desktop.
Note: Drivers can be downloaded for free at: http://www.delkin.com/drivers/
- Supports the following media types: Secure Digital (SD), Secure Digital High Capacity (SDHC), MultiMediaCard (MMC), Memory Stick (MS), Memory Stick Pro (MS PRO).
- View, edit and copy photos, music and data.
- True plug & play, and hot swapping.
- Includes removable cable.
- Fast data/file access and transfer rate up to 480 Mbps.
- No driver needed for Win XP/2000/ME or Mac OS 9/X.
- Backwards compatible with USB 1.1 ports at full speed rates.
Compatible Memory Cards: SD/SDHC/MMC/MS/MS PRO
Computer Interface: USB
Data Transfer Rate: Up to 480Mbps
Video Output: Not Specified by Manufacturer
Remote Control: No
Power Requirements: 5VDC, 500mA, supplied by USB port
Operating current: 200mA
System: No driver needed for Win XP/2000/ME or Mac OS 9/X