The SBAC-US30 USB 3.0 SxS Memory Card Reader from Sony enables you to transfer files from your SxS memory cards to your computer and vice-versa if your computer has no ExpressCard slot. The reader itself is equipped with an ExpressCard slot, and connects to your computer via the USB 3.0 interface. The SBAC-US20 offers read/write speeds of up to 800 Mb/s for SxS Pro and SxS-1 cards, and 1.3 Gb/s for SxS Pro+ cards.
No special driver installation is required except for the SxS UDF driver necessary to recognise UDF formatted memory cards. As it's USB bus-powered, the reader requires no AC adapter. The SBAC-US20 accepts optional Sony ExpressCard adapters for reading XQD (QDA-EX1), SD (MEAD-SD01) and MS (MEAD-MS01) media.
- Transfer files from your SxS memory cards to your computer, if your computer lacks an ExpressCard slot. Specifically designed to transfer video captured with Sony's XDCAM camcorders
- PCIe Gen2 Support
- Equipped with an ExpressCard slot
- USB 3.0 interface for connection to computer
- Only driver you need to instal is SxS UDF driver required to recognise UDF formatted memory cards
- USB bus-powered, so no AC adapter is necessary
- Accepts optional Sony ExpressCard adapters for reading XQD, SD and MS media
|Memory Card Slots||1 x SxS|
|Host Computer Interface||USB 3.0 (5 Gb/s)|
|Passthrough Connector||Not Specified by Manufacturer|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||10.2 x 3.2 x 13.3 cm|