(no ratings yet) Thanks for your rating!
Celestron Regal M2 100ED Spotting Scope with 22-67x Eyepiece (Angled Viewing)Product #26381 | SKU 52306 |(no ratings yet) Thanks for your rating!
The angled view Regal M2 100ED Spotting Scope from Celestron combines a high-transmission optical path with a nitrogen-filled magnesium alloy housing to deliver reliable imaging performance at low light and in unforgiving weather conditions. At the core of the Regal M2 are fully multicoated optics, including BaK-4 prisms and an extra low dispersion (ED) glass objective that minimises chromatic aberration and maximises light gathering. Multiple layers of Celestron's proprietary XLT coating on each lens preserve brightness and transmit contrast-rich images to the eyepiece.
This version of the Regal M2 spotting scope includes a 22-67x eyepiece that is ideal for intermediate to long-range glassing. The broad magnification range, comfortable 20mm eye relief, and twist-up rubber eyecup make this zoom eyepiece well-suited for long-duration observations. The scope's standard 1.25" eyepiece mount will accept most astronomy eyepieces, which enables a near-infinite number of optical configurations.
Complementing the image quality and weather-sealed construction of the Regal M2, several features enhance the scope's functionality and observer's user-experience. An included T-adapter ring permits DSLR camera mounting to the objective assembly, transforming the 100ED into a high-transmission digiscoping platform. The rotating tripod collar has a 1/4" mounting socket and is detented at multiple positions to provide the observer with alternate viewing orientations. A sliding sunshade, sighting aid, and dual-focus mechanism equip the Regal M2 with the functionality needed for a wide range of outdoor glassing applications.
- 22-67x eyepiece magnification
- 100mm objective, 540mm focal length
- Fully multicoated optics, XLT anti-reflective coating
- ED glass objective lens, BaK-4 prisms
- 100-47 ft (30.5-14.3m) field of view at 1000 yd
- 20mm eye relief, 4.5-1.5mm exit pupil
- 26.2 ft (8m) close focusing distance
Use and Handling
- Dual-focus mechanism with coarse/fine adjustments
- Rotating and locking tripod collar with 1/4" socket
- Compatible with 1.25" astronomy eyepieces
- Angled view eyepiece, twist-up rubber eyecup
- Included T-adapter ring for digiscoping with DSLR
- Sliding sunshade for shielding stray light
- Sighting aid for faster subject acquisition
- Nitrogen-filled for fogproof/waterproof performance
- Magnesium alloy housing
- 73.5 oz (2.1kg) weight
||22.0 - 67.0x
|Objective Lens Diameter
|Angle of View
||1.9 - 0.9°
|Field of View
||100 - 47 ft (30.5 - 14.3 m) at 1000 yd
|Minimum Focus Distance
||26.2 ft (8 m)
|Exit Pupil Diameter
||4.5 - 1.5 mm
||19.2 x 4.7 x 4.7" (49 x 12 x 12 cm)
||73.5 oz (2.1 kg)