Celestron 90LCM Computerized Telescope has been discontinued, here are some related products you might like:
Dedicated to unfolding the wonders of the Universe, the 90LCM Computerised Telescope from Celestron features an excellent combination of power and portability. With its computer-automated technology, the LCM is up and running after locating 3 bright celestial objects.
The 90LCM is a high-quality refractor with an 90mm aperture and a focal length of 660mm. The optical system is fully coated for enhanced sharpness and clarity. Two eyepieces are included - one 25mm as well as a 9.0mm. The mounting platform incorporates a sturdy aluminium tripod with a motorised and computerised altazimuth mount.
New observers will make great use of the LCM's built-in Sky Tour feature - simply pressing a button on the LCM computerised hand-controller activates the system to locate and slew to the sky's most interesting objects. Experienced observers will appreciate the comprehensive database of 4000+ objects, along with the customised lists of the most intriguing deep-sky objects, planets, and double stars.
The LCM combines a powerhouse feature-set with Celestron's legendary optical standards to provide amateur astronomers with a sophisticated and easy-to-use telescope. The computerised hand-control provides simple on-screen instructions that guide the observer through the alignment procedures. Each step, helpful hints, and valuable reference materials are easily accessible to ensure a simple and pleasurable viewing experience.
- High-quality refractor
- Aperture: 3.54" / 90 mm
- High useful magnification of 213x
- Focal Length: 660 mm, f/7.33
- Optical system: all-glass, fully-coated
- 2 Eyepieces: 25 mm - 26x, 9.0 mm - 73x
- StarPointer finderscope for accurate alignment and object location
- Erect image diagonal: accepts 1.25" eyepieces, excellent for terrestrial and astronomical viewing
Tripod with Motorised Altazimuth Mount
- Fully adjustable sturdy aluminium tripod
- Lightweight motorised altazimuth mount
- Flash upgradeable fully computerised hand control
- Hand control and motors are powered by 8 user-supplied AA batteries or optional 12V AC adapter
- RS-232 communication port on hand control (cable is user-supplied)
- Quick-release base, OTA, accessory tray with rapid no-tool set up
- Educational astronomy software CD-ROM "The Sky X" offers sky info and printable sky maps
- Computerised LCM hand-controller with NexStar computer control offers 4,000 object database and storage for programmable user defined objects
- Tracking rates: sidereal, solar, lunar. Tracking modes: alt-az, AEQ north/south. Slew speeds: 1,2,3°/sec - 64x, 32x, 16x, 8x, 4x, 2x. Alignment procedures: skyalign, auto 2-star, 1-star, 2-star, solar system.
|Aperture||3.54" / 90 mm|
|Focal Length||660 mm|
|Resolving Power||Rayleigh: 1.55 arc/sec |
Dawes: 1.29 arc/sec
|Eyepiece Barrel Diameter||1.25"|
|Mount Type||Motorised Altazimuth|
|Power Source||8 AA batteries|
|Optical Tube Dimensions||Length: 27" / 685.8 mm|
|Weight||15 lb / 6.8 kg|