(no ratings yet) Thanks for your rating!
Benro 's HD3 3-Way Panhead is the largest of their line of HD lightweight magnesium alloy 3-way panheads--it weighs 1 kg, but supports up to 12 kg of equipment. The smooth front and horizontal tilt and pan movements and snap-in quick-release plate system with dual locks make this a valuable addition to your camera kit. Graduated scales for quick repositioning, a separate pan knob, and a built-in bubble level make this a must-have. A PH-10 quick-release plate is included.
Graduated Angle Scale
- See and set the position of your tilts and pans
Snap-in Quick Release Plate
- Interchangeable QR system assures effortless and rapid camera changes
Separate Pan Knob
- Independent pan and lock control
Integrated Bubble Level
- Allows adjustment to prevent uneven pans and tripod head movements
Dual Locking Quick Release System
- Patented spring lock combined with manual release provide extra security
|Maximum Camera Supported
||SLR or medium format camera
||+90°/-45° Front; +90°/-25° Horizontal
|Head Mount Thread Size
|Tripod Mount Thread Size
Reviews(no ratings yet)
Give it a quick rating:
Thanks for your rating!
Write a review