Manfrotto 468MGRC0 - Hydrostatic Ball Head with RC0 Quick Release has been discontinued, here are some related products you might like:
The Manfrotto 468MGRC0 Magnesium Hydrostatic Ballhead with Rapid Connect 0 System (RC0 Quick Release) is designed to meet the demands of professional photographers who require a light weight head but at the same time want to support heavy camera loads up to 35 lb.
The 468MG series uses a hydraulic system to lock the ball mechanism in place. Using hydraulics instead of a mechanical system produces a super-tight lock from a minimal turn of the locking knob, without sacrificing the smoothness of the ball's movement when unblocked. To keep weight low, the head is made of magnesium; and to provide smooth movements the 1.5" (approx.) aluminum ball is Teflon coated. The oversized ball locking knob allows for easy control even when using gloves.
This head further offers a range of handy features: independent pan and tilt locks with a 360° pan movement; +90/-90° tilt movement; a graduated engraved panoramic base; and a calibrated adjustable friction control on the main knob.
The 468MGRC0 version uses the RC0 Hexagonal Quick Release Plate system for fast, secure locking and flexible positioning even with heavy loads.
- Magnesium cast head, with 1.5" (approx.) aluminum ball, Teflon coated
- Independent pan lock, with calibrated 360° panning bed
- Oversized ball locking knob
- Supports up to 16kg
Suites Tripod Models
- Manfrotto 028B - Studio Pro Triman Tripod (Black)
- Manfrotto 055CX PRO3 - Carbon Tripod 3 Section
- Manfrotto 055CX PRO4 - Carbon tripod 4 Section
- Manfrotto 058B - Triaut Camera Tripod (Black)
- Manfrotto 458B - NeoTec Pro Photo Tripod
- Manfrotto 475B - Pro Geared Tripod (Black)