The Manfrotto 492 Micro Ball Head has a load capacity of 2 kg and can be attached to tripods or other support systems that feature a 1/4"-20 mount. By loosening the 492 Micro Ball Head's locking knob, its ball-and-socket joint can be quickly swivelled, angled, fully tilted, or returned to its upright position.
Cameras or accessories that are compatible with a 1/4"-20 mount can be connected to the 492 Micro Ball Head's rubberised, non-slip platform.
- Compatible with tripods or support systems that feature a 1/4"-20 mount
- Uses ball-and-socket joint to help maximise pan-and-tilt flexibility
- Ball-and-socket joint provides 360° of swivel control, is tiltable down to a 90° angle, and can be locked into place
- Rubberised, non-slip platform with 1/4"-20 mount
- Locking knob allows ball-and-socket joint to be quickly swivelled, angled, fully tilted, or returned to its upright position
- Durable, aluminium-alloy construction
|Load Capacity||2.0 kg|
|Ball Sphere Diameter||19.0 mm|
|Quick Release||No, 1/4"-20 mount|
|Separate Panning Lock||No|
|Tripod Mount Thread Size||1/4"-20|
|Maximum Diameter||3.5 cm|