(based on 1 rating) Thanks for your rating!
GoPole Scenelapse 360 Time-Lapse Device with GoPro MountProduct #20533 | SKU GPSL-16 |(based on 1 rating) Thanks for your rating!
- Capture Panoramic Photos and Video
- 360° Rotation in 60 Minutes
- Rotating Body to Set Pan Amount/Duration
- 1/4"-20 Screw
- Three-Prong GoPro Adapter & Thumbscrew
Capture dynamic panoramic photos and video sequences with your action camera using the Scenelapse 360 Time-Lapse Device from GoPole . The Scenelapse features a rotating body used to set the pan amount and duration, with a full 360° rotation taking 60 minutes to complete. A 1/4"-20 screw is provided for attaching a camera or mount, with a three-prong adapter and hi-torque thumbscrew included for attaching a GoPro HERO camera. A 1/4"-20 thread at the bottom lets you mount the Scenelapse to a tripod, slider, or other support device.
- 360° Rotating body
- Complete 360° rotation takes 60 minutes
- 1/4"-20 screw with attachable three-prong GoPro mount
- Hi-torque thumbscrew
- 1/4"-20 thread for tripod mounting
Stainless steel hardware
|Dimensions||6.35 x 6.35 x 6.35 cm|
In The Box
- GoPole Scenelapse 360 Time-Lapse Device
- Three-Prong GoPro Adapter
- Hi-Torque Thumbscrew
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
Reviews(based on 1 rating)
Give it a quick rating:
Thanks for your rating!
Write a review
Specifically made for Gopro cameras, but I attach to my Olympus TG-4 camera. Gopro mounting system is removable with a 1/4 20" thread to attach compact/point+shoot cameras, and a 1/4 20" thread to attach a tripod. My Olympus TG-4 weighs 200 grams with lens hood, I can not confirm if the mount will work with Bridge Cameras like the Sony RX10.Read more Read less