Manfrotto 190CXPRO4 - 4 Section Carbon Fiber Tripod has been discontinued, here are some related products you might like:
The Manfrotto 190CXPRO4 Carbon Fiber Tripod follows in the footsteps of the highly popular and award winning 190X series, but has now been further improved with the use of carbon fiber tubing for its legs. Thanks to innovative production techniques - which allow for high quality 100% carbon tube structures - the 190CX guarantees a higher load capacity and an increased height with a lighter overall weight (-20%).
The 190CXPRO4 is a 4-leg section tripod, with a center column design that allows it to be used in either vertical or horizontal position. By extending the column to its highest vertical position, the column can be swung over to horizontal without removing the head or disassembling the column itself.
The 190CXPRO4 also features several other improvements, such as an improved leg locking system, redesigned angle adjustment levers, and a levelling bubble that is incorporated into the head plate.
- Magnesium die castings and magnesium top plate with an integrated leveling bubble
- 3-faceted 100% carbon fiber center column, which totally eliminates column rotation
- Redesigned more ergonomic flip locks
- Built-in low angle adapter in the center column for ground level shots
- Four leg-angle settings (25,46,66 & 88°)
- Supports 5kg