The Manfrotto 190XB Tripod builds on the success of the 3001 series, and has been redesigned to offer better ergonomics of the leg-angle release mechanism and improved quick action leg locks. While it can reach a maximum working height of 57.5" (146 cm), it can also be used as low as 3.3" (8.5cm) by using the low angle adapter built-in to the center column.
Ideal for use with cameras up to SLR size with medium pro zoom lens attached.
- 3-faceted center column which totally eliminates column rotation
- Redesigned more ergonomic flip locks, with only 45° of movement
- Leg warmers on 2 legs ease handling in extreme weather conditions, and help to protect the legs
- Built-in low angle adapter in the center column for ground level shots
- Four leg-angle settings (25,46,66 & 88°)
- Supports 5kg
- 3/8'' screw attachment type