Manfrotto 190XPROB - Aluminium Tripod has been discontinued, here are some related products you might like:
The Manfrotto 190XPROB Aluminum Tripod builds on the success of the 3001 series and replaces the 3001PRO model. Its horizontal center column feature has been redesigned to make it even easier to flip from vertical to horizontal. Now, by extending the column to its highest vertical position, it can be swung over to horizontal without removing the head or disassembling the column itself. The ergonomics of the leg-angle release mechanism and the quick action leg locks have also been improved.
While it can reach a maximum working height of 57.5" (146 cm), it can also be used as low as 3.3" (8.5) by using the low angle adapter built-in to the center column. Ideal for use with cameras up to SLR size with medium pro zoom lens attached.
- Center column can be quickly and easily swung from vertical to horizontal without any disassembly
- Horizontal column feature allows the tripod to reach extremely low positions
- 3-faceted center column which totally eliminates column rotation
- Redesigned more ergonomic flip locks, with only 45° of movement
- Leg warmers on 2 legs ease handling in extreme weather conditions, and help to protect the legs
- Four leg-angle settings (25,46,66 & 88°)
- Supports 5kg