PolarPro DiveMaster Super Suit for GoPro HERO7 / HERO6 / HERO5
- For Camera in Super Suit Housing
- Colour-Correction for Blue/Tropical Water
- Colour Correction for Green Waters
- Filters Designed for GoPro Sensor
- Interchangeable Filter Design
Email me when stock arrives
- Product: #75605
- SKU: H7-DVMSTR-SS
The Polar Pro DiveMaster Super Suit Filter Kit for HERO7, HERO6, HERO5 Black and HERO 2018 fits the lens port of the Polar Pro Super Suit Housing and allows you to choose from two filters that help regain the colour saturation lost when shooting with your GoPro underwater. These polycarbonate filters are recommended for depths between 15 and 75', with the red filter appropriate for blue/tropical waters and the magenta filter more suited to green waters.
The filters are designed with the GoPro sensor in mind, to provide rich colours that are lost as you descend deeper into water. Choose the filter you wish to use and mount it onto the RapidLock Hinge mount. The integrated finger tab allows you to quickly flip the filter in front of the lens or move it out of the way to the side of the camera without having to fumble around or touch the filter's optical surface.
- Swappable underwater filters in a mount for your Super Suit Housing
- Quickly change filters depending on the water colour where you are diving
- Filters are designed to work best at depths from 15 to 75'
- The RapidLock Hinge allows you to flip the filter out of the way when it is not needed and not worry about it accidentally popping back in front of the camera when it is not wanted.
- An integrated tab allows you to easily grab the filter without having to touch the optical surface
|Filter Type||Red for Blue/Tropical Waters
Magenta for Green Water
|Dimensions||Filter: 2.88 x 1.88 x 0.19" / 7.30 x 4.76 x 0.48 cm
Filter with Mount: 2.88 x 1.88 x 0.38" / 7.30 x 4.76 x 0.95 cm
|Weight||Filter: 0.35 oz / 10 g
Filter with Mount: 0.71 oz / 20 g