Porta Brace WPC-2OR/DC Director's Cut Wheeled Production Case (Medium)
Email me when stock arrives
- Product: #17678
- SKU: WPC-2OR/DC
The Porta Brace WPC-2OR/DC Director's Cut Wheeled Production Case (Medium) (Black with Suede Accents) from The Director's Cut Series is Porta Brace's premier upgrade package, and it includes antique brass hardware, deerskin suede accents, a microfiber lining, and a memory foam core shoulder strap. It is made for transporting all kinds of heavy loads for studio, audio, video and film equipment. The cases are designed to be used for handling gear on location as well as transporting apparatus to the job site. They are constructed of a strong ridged interior frame covered with 1000 denier Cordura nylon fabric, with padded protection all around.
The WPC-2OR has off-road inline skate wheels with strong steel axles for improved stability and traction. A telescoping steel handle is mounted into the case for snag proof shipping. A divider kit is provided which allows customizing of an infinite number of storage compartments. A LI-GLW illumination strip light pocket is included.
- 1000 denier Cordura nylon fabric with deerskin leather accents, microfiber lining and padded construction made to carry audio, video and studio accessories
- Antique brass hardware
- A divider kit is provided which allows customizing of an infinite number of storage compartments.
- Two exterior front pockets
- Two large side pockets
- Top pocket
- Rear slip pocket
- LI-GLW illumination strip light pocket is included (batteries not included)
- Retractable, telescoping steel handle
- Off Road inline skate wheels with strong steel axles for improved stability and traction.
||Exterior: 1000 denier Cordura
Exterior: Antique brass hardware
Exterior: Deerskin suede accents
Interior: Microfiber lining
Interior: Rigid frame
Interior: Foam padding
|Type of Closure
||24 x 12 x 10" (61 x 30.5 x 25.4cm) (LxWxH)
||Wheeled production case with six outside pockets
||Heavy loads of studio, audio, video and film equipment
||Retractable telescoping steel handle
Off-road rubber wheels
||13 lbs (5.9kg)