Pro Co AODST-4XM 4 Channel Dante Drop Box
- Rugged aluminum-extrusion chassis
- Dependable Neutrik XLR and locking EtherCon connectors
- Power over Ethernet (PoE) eliminates the need power supplies
- LED indicators let you keep an eye on network health and device functions
The Pro Co AODST-4XM 4 Channel Dante Drop Box are a simple solution for interfacing analog audio with a Dante network. Stage tough and studio dependable, these rugged aluminum modules with Neutrik XLR and EtherCon connectors give you the freedom to route audio in any way you see fit.
The AoDST-4XM gives you four channels of analog output for feeding monitor wedges onstage and personal headphone mixers in a recording environment. Four LED indicators on the side of your AoDST (Power, Sys, Error, and Sync) provide visual feedback for network health and device functions.
In The Box
- Pro Co AODST-4XM 4 Channel Dante Drop Box
Reviews(no ratings yet)
Give it a quick rating:
Thanks for your rating!
Write a review
- Product: Pro Co AODST-4XM 4 Channel Dante Drop Box
- Manufacturer: Pro Co Sound
- Model: AODST-4XM
- SKU: AODST-4XM
- RM Product #: 90812