Prompter People Prompter Pal PAL-iPAD-15mm Teleprompter w/ Tablet Cradle, 10 x 10", 15mm Rod Block
- Supports iPads and Tablets up to 10.9"
- Smartphone Adapter Included
- 65/35 Beamsplitter Glass (10 x 10")
- Hood Folds for Transport and Storage
- Hood Features 1/4"-20 Mounting Holes
Email me when stock arrives
- Product: #86484
- SKU: PAL-IPAD-15MM
Add a teleprompter system to your existing camera rig with the Prompter People Prompter Pal PAL-iPAD-15mm Teleprompter with Tablet Cradle, 10 x 10" Glass, and 15mm Rod Block . This teleprompter mounts onto your 15mm rods, which makes it easy to add it as a prompting system to your existing camera rig that uses 15mm LWS support rods. It is designed to work with separately available iPads and tablets as the prompter monitor. The prompter includes a tablet cradle that supports devices up to 10.9" in size, and also includes an adapter that supports smartphones as a prompting monitor.
The prompter hood uses a 65/35 beamsplitter glass that is 10 x 10" in size. This provides your talent with a reading range up to 10' away. The prompter folds flat for transport and storage, and it uses a metal frame to hold the glass as well as a black cloth hood to create good contrast and protect the beamsplitter from light contamination. The front of the hood features four 1/4"-20 threaded accessory mounting holes.
- The included 15mm Rod Block enables mounting the Prompter hood, glass, and iPad/tablet clamp onto your existing 15mm LWS rod support/camera rig.
- With the rod-mounted capabilities, you can mount this on a tripod, via your camera rig, or use it as a shoulder mounted teleprompter (requires optional shoulder pad, not included).
- The 65/35 low-iron optical quality beamsplitter glass provides a bright overlay of text that can be read from up to 10' away, while remaining invisible to your camera.
- Supports most cameras including camcorders, DSLRs, and ENG types.
- Aluminium frame provides counterweight-free balance when used with any camera size.
- Can be easily folded for secure transport and storage.
- An optional Freestanding kit enables mounting the glass, hood, and monitor on a stand in front of the camera instead of mounting the camera to the prompter and then mounting the entire setup on a tripod.
- An optional Sled Kit enables mounting the prompter and your camera onto an optional tripod.
|Reading Range||2 to 10' / 0.6 to 3 m|
|Beamsplitter Size||10 x 10" / 25.4 x 25.4 cm|
|Supported Devices||Max Dimensions: 10.9" / 27.7 cm|
|Accessory Mount||4 x 1/4"-20 Female|
|Material of Construction||Aluminium, Cloth|