(no ratings yet) Thanks for your rating!
In production for over 10 years, the L18P300 is an industry standard.
The very stromg magnetic unit, with 15mm thick plates and specially designed suspensions ensure an excellent control of amplitude of over +/- 12millimeters. The special cooling system with forced air ventilation offer a great haet dissipation and the minimum levels of power compression available on the market. Voice coil construction, suapensions and cone materials are upgraded in order to withstand up to a Kilowatt RMS power.
- 4-inch, fiberglass inside/outside copper voice coil
- 2000W continuous program power handling
- 97 dB Sensitivity
- 35 Hz – 1.5 kHz Frequency range
- Forced air ventilation and 15mm top plate for minimum power compression
- Dual spider design with silicon based dampening control
- M-roll surround and exponential cone geometry
- The L18P300 finds its best application in both bass reflex and band pass system.
- Its capacity to reproduce extremely low frequency along with extraordinary definition make it a no compromise woofer in its category, ideal for both live and recorded music.
|Nominal Diameter||460 / 18 mm/inch|
|Rated Impedance||8 O|
|Program Power||2000 W AES|
|Power handling capacity||1000 W AES|
|Frequency Range||35 Hz ÷ 1000 Hz|
|Effective Piston Diameter||380 / 15 mm/inch|
|Max Excursion Before Damage (peak to peak)||40 / 1.6 mm/inch|
|Minimum Impedance||6.0 O|
|Voice Coil Diameter||100 / 4 mm/inch|
|Voice Coil Material||Copper|
|Voice Coil Winding Depth||23 / 0.9 mm/inch|
|Number of layers||inside / outside|
|Kind of layer||2|
|Top Plate Thickness||15 / 0.6 mm/inch|
|Cone Material||No pressed pulp|
|Surround Design||M - roll|
|Resonance frequency||33 Hz|
|BL Factor||23.5 T · m|
|Effective Moving Mass||180 g|
|Equivalent Cas air load||226 liters|
|Effettive piston area||0.113 m²|
|Max. linear excursion (mathematical)||7.8 mm|
|Voice - coil inductance @ 1kHz||1.9 mH|
|Overall Diameter||470 / 18.5 mm/inch|
|Bolt Circle Diameter||438 / 17.2 mm/inch|
|Bolt Hole Diameter||8 / 0.3 mm/inch|
|Front Mount Baffle Cut-out||416 / 16.4 mm/inch|
|Rear Mount Baffle Cut-out||416 / 16.4 mm/inch|
|Depth||209 / mm/inch|
|Volume occupied by the driver||6.5 / 0.23 liters/ft³|
|Net Weight||14 / 31.1 kg/lbs|
Reviews(no ratings yet)
Give it a quick rating:
Thanks for your rating!
Write a review