Redrock Field Cinema Shoulder Rig - Sony FS-100 / 700
- 1/4" & 3/8" Baseplate with Camera Plate
- Backlash Dial FF w/ Flip-Box, Hard Stops
- Rod-Mount Shoulder Pad
- Cheeseplate with 2 x 0.9 kg Counterweights
- microMount for External Monitor
Email me when stock arrives
Redrock's Field Cinema Shoulder Rig for the Sony FS-100 / 700 combines a baseplate and a rod-mount shoulder pad into the core of a shoulder rig. By way of rods, clamps and a cheese plate, this core is enhanced into a complete rig with a follow focus, counterweights, handlebars, and a mount for an external monitor. An optional matte box can be mounted right in front of the handlebars.
The handlebars are made up of two rods, one twice the length of the other. The longer rod sticks out to the side more than the other. The monitor mount sits on that rod. The counterweights, two in total, each weighing 0.9 kg, attach to the cheese plate. The baseplate features a quick-release camera plate. 18"(45 cm) rods run through the baseplate and hold the handlebars in front and the cheese plate with the weights in back. You can remove the weights from the cheese plate and replace them with a battery, an audio transmitter, or with other accessories.
The follow focus is Redrock's microFollowFocus Black, equipped with a .8 drive gear for cinema lenses. Optional gear rings will add support for still lenses. microFollowFocus Black has a flippable gear box, integrated hard stops, and a backlash dial to prevent against backlash.
Other than using the rig shoulder-mounted, you can take off the shoulder pad (or just move it away some from the baseplate) and mount the rig onto a tripod. The baseplate features both 1/4" and 3/8" tripod-mount threads on its underside.
- Tripod-mount baseplate and rod-mount shoulder pad form the core the rig
- 0.8 follow focus features a flippable gear box, hard stops, and a backlash dial
- Shoulder pad can be removed (or moved) and the baseplate mounted to a tripod
- Handlebars are made up of two rods and stick out to one side more than the other
|Mount Type||Baseplate features 1/4" and 3/8" tripod-mount threads|
|Rod Length||15 mm rod: 18" (45 cm)
4" handlebar rod (10 cm)
8" handlebar rod (20 cm)
|Follow Focus||.8 gear drive|
|Counterweight||2 x 0.9 kg|