The Rycote 104406 - Standard Hole Shotgun Mic Foam is a discreet, slip-on foam windshield, designed to protect the microphone head against light wind and pop noise. Made of durable, high quality open-cell acoustic foam, these windshields offer up to 20 dB wind noise attenuation, whilst keeping high frequency loss to a minimum.
This high quality foam also provides excellent resistance against the damaging effects of moisture and UV light. All of the Shotgun Mic Foam Windshields can now also be fitted with an additional Rycote Foam Windjammer™ for a further 12 dB wind noise attenuation.
- Foam windscreen is designed to avoid high-frequency roll-off
- Up to 20dB of wind noise attenuation
- UV and moisture resistant
Suitable for - shotgun microphones with slots no further than 5 cm from the front of the mic and a 19-22 mm diameter.
- Up to 20 dB wind and pop noise attenuation with minimal high-frequency loss from this discreet, slip-on windshield
- Excellent resistance to moisture and UV light from the durable, high quality open-cell acoustic foam