- Attenuates 20dB of Wind Noise
- Protects Microphones w/ 40mm D x 55mm L
- Foam windscreen is designed to avoid high-frequency roll-off
- Up to 20dB of wind noise attenuation
- UV and moisture resistant
- Product: #9679
- SKU: 104405
The Rycote 104405 - Reporter Mic Foam is a discreet, slip-on foam windshield, designed to protect the microphone head against light wind and pop noise. Made of durable, high quality open-cell acoustic foam, these windshields offer up to 20 dB wind noise attenuation, whilst keeping high frequency loss to a minimum.
Engineered exclusively for Rycote, this high quality foam also provides excellent resistance against the damaging effects of moisture and UV light. Additionally, you can now also benefit from a further 12 dB wind noise attenuation with Rycote's Foam Windjammer™, specifically designed to accomodate our range of Mic Foam windshields.