The Rycote - INV-4 addresses the demand for a professional, Rycote-quality shockmount in the studio, conference settings and speech capturing applications. The entire mount is comprised of two low-profile InVision lyres with a 9.5mm clip at the front and rear. The lyres rest on a bar with a 3/8" threaded stand adapter at the base.
The stand adapter itself features an integrated cable clip for securing excess cable and minimizing noise. The unique lyre suspension is engineered with Hytrel for a virtually indestructible design that maximizes shock and noise suppression.
The InVision suspension system is available in various clip sizes to accommodate different microphones. The 9.5mm mounting clips included with this system are intended for mounting remote or small-diaphragm microphones at the connector, leaving enough space for windscreens at the microphone body.
Some of the compatible microphones include: the AKG C747, Sennheiser ME36 and Audio-Technica AT853a, AT831b, and AT803b.
- Large Lyre Suspension for Boom Operation - The large lyre suspension webs measure 70mm high and 40mm wide to accomodate heavier microphones. This is ideal for static stand mounting as well as indoor boom placement.
- 9.5mm Clips - The lyre suspension webs feature 9.5mm clips for mounting remote or small-diaphragm microphones at the connector. Some of the compatible microphones include the AKG C747, DPA 4000 Series, Schoeps CCM and CMC Models.
- Reducing Sleeve - A reducing sleeve is included and intended for securing cables and microphone connectors smaller than 9.5mm.
- Hytrel Construction - The unique lyre suspension is engineered with Hytrel for a virtually indestructible design that maximizes shock and noise suppression.
- Integrated 3/8" Threaded Stand Adapter - A 3/8" threaded stand adapter is featured at the base for microphone stand mounting.
- Virtually indestructible
- Offers much improved isolation from noise compared to elasticated suspensions
- No elasticated parts — never sags or needs rethreading
- Designed for either boompole or static use. Like the InVision 1, 2 and 3 it have the standard bar and can be used with smaller remote capsule microphones.
- Lyre suspension width: 70mm
- Lyre suspension height: 40mm
- Front clip: 9.5mm
- Back clip: 9.5mm
- Bar length: 25mm
Note! Boom stand and microphone are not included