The Rycote - INV-8 addresses the demand for a professional, Rycote-quality shockmount in the studio, conference settings and speech capturing applications. The entire mount is comprised of two large InVision lyres with two clips that measure 30mm in diameter for rotund microphone bodies. The lyres rest on a bar with a 3/8" threaded stand adapter at the base. The long support bar on this model accommodates microphones longer than 120mm.
The stand adapter itself features an integrated cable clip for securing excess cable and minimizing noise. The unique lyre suspension is engineered with Hytrel for a virtually indestructible design that maximizes shock and noise suppression.
The InVision suspension system is available in various clip sizes to accommodate different microphones. The versatile 30mm mounting clips included with this system are intended for mounting a wide variety of rotund microphones.
Some of the compatible microphones include: the Neumann RSM190 and RSM191, Pearl MS8 and MSH10, and Sony ECM 999, ECM 979, and ECM 959.
- Long Support Bar- The long support bar on this model accommodates microphones longer than 120mm.
- Large Lyre Suspension for Boom Operation - The large lyre suspension webs measure 70mm high and 40mm wide to accomodate heavier microphones. This is ideal for static stand mounting as well as indoor boom placement.
- 30mm Mounting Clips - This model features two large InVision lyres with two clips that measure 30mm in diameter for rotund microphone bodies.
- Hytrel Construction - The unique lyre suspension is engineered with Hytrel for a virtually indestructible design that maximizes shock and noise suppression.
- Integrated 3/8" Threaded Stand Adapter - A 3/8" threaded stand adapter is featured at the base for microphone stand mounting.
- Virtually indestructible
- Offers much improved isolation from noise compared to elasticated suspensions
- No elasticated parts — never sags or needs rethreading
- Designed for either boompole or static use. They have a long bar that allows the lyre webs to be mounted 70mm (as supplied) 45mm or 25mm apart.
- Lyre suspension width: 70mm
- Lyre suspension height: 40mm
- Front clip: 30mm
- Back clip: 30mm
- Bar length: 70mm
Note! Boom stand and microphone are not included