Email me when stock arrives
- Product: #9680
- SKU: 044901
The Rycote InVision USM provides a discreet, low-profile way to mount practically any microphone with a diameter of 18-55mm. The mount uses Rycote's patented "Lyre" suspension system, which does not use any runner or elastic components to isolate the mic. Instead, the unique shape gives the mount specific compliance to the mic to prevent handling noise from reaching the capsule.
The high-grade materials used in constructing the mount give it an exceptionally wide working temperature of -35°C to 100°C, far exceeding the range of typical elastic or rubber shock mounts. The mount retains all of the flexibility, balance, and performance that you would expect from a Rycote suspension system.
Note! This mount is designed for studio and installed use, and does not have the ability to be used in conjunction with a windshield.
- Microphone Diameters: 18-55 mm
- Microphone Length (up to): 300 mm
- Minimum mic weight: 400g
- Maximum mic weight: 750g
- Maximum Weight (vertical): 750 g
- Maximum Weight (horizontal): 500 g
- Suspension Rotation (maximum): 175°
- A universal mic mount - fits any large-diaphragm recording microphone from 18 to 55 mm in diameter.
- Offers up to twice the isolation from cable and stand-borne noise of traditional 'cat's cradle' elasticated microphone mounts.
- Virtually indestructible
- No elasticated parts - never sags or needs rethreading
- Width: 120 mm
- Length: 170 mm
- Height: 70 mm
- Weight: 0.16 Kg
Note! Microphone is not included!