SLR Magic 8mm f/4 Lens
- Micro Four Thirds System
- Designed for Drones and Stabilisers
- 16mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Aperture Range: f/4 to f/16
- Manual Focus with Locking Screw
Email me when stock arrives
- Product: #47172
- SKU: SLR8M4
Ultra wide and ultra lightweight at just 110 g, the 8mm f/4 Lens from SLR Magic can easily find a home on your drone or gimbal stabiliser. Designed for these demanding applications, this lens offers a 16mm equivalent focal length with minimal distortion and high sharpness, ideal for vast landscapes, tight interiors, and architectural work. Also, it has an f/4 aperture that allows for the lens to remain extremely compact. Operation is simplified and optimised for remote camera work, including manual aperture and focus along with a locking screw to avoid any accidental focus shifts during your shoot. The lens uses a 7-blade aperture diaphragm for smooth bokeh and offers a 43mm front thread for accessories, such as an optional hood or the included 52mm filter adapter.
- Optimised for use on drones, aerial systems, and stabilisers, this 8mm lens is extremely lightweight at just 110 g and measures 46.1 x 41.4 mm.
- This ultra-wide angle 8mm lens is designed for use on Micro Four Thirds cameras where it provides an equivalent focal length of 16mm.
- With a maximum aperture of f/4, this lens is able to remain compact while ensuring excellent sharpness and depth-of-field control.
- Manual focus design is aided by the inclusion of a locking screw that will help prevent accidental focus shifts during shooting.
- Manual aperture control from f/4 to f/16.
- Focusing range of 10 cm to infinity.
- Front thread for 43mm accessories, such as an optional lens hood or the included 52mm filter adapter. Due to the design of the front element, this lens will not directly accept 43mm filters, and requires the use of the included 52mm filter adapter.
Comparable 35mm Focal Length: 16 mm
|Camera Mount Type||Micro Four Thirds|
|Format Compatibility||Micro Four Thirds|
|Angle of View||108°|
|Minimum Focus Distance||10 cm|
|Optical Design||9 Elements in 8 Groups|
|Filter Thread||Front: 43 mm
Front: 52 mm
|Dimensions (DxL)||Approx. 46.1 x 41.4 mm|