Samyang 85mm T1.5 VDSLRII Cine Lens for Canon EF Mount
- Product: #12799
- SKU: SYDS85M-C
Utilising a multi-layer coating process for consistent colour rendition from lens to lens, the Samyang 85mm T1.5 VDSLRII Cine Lens for Canon EF Mount answers the challenge of assembling a set of lenses over time. The lens comes in Canon EF Mount and it features industry standard geared focus and iris rings that share common position with other Samyang VDSLTII Cine lenses. To aid focus pullers who have to work both sides of the lens, the aperture and focus scales are marked on both sides of the lens.
This 85mm lens produces a 28.3° angle-of-view when used with a full-frame sensor camera or a 35mm SLR. Hybrid aspherical lenses render sharply defined images with a minimum of distortion and chromatic aberrations, with a minimum focus distance of 3'6" from the lens. A removable lens hood provides flare protection when shooting without a matte box and the lens's threaded front accepts 72mm filter rings.
- Ultra Multi Coated lenses minimise flare and ghosting, and the lenses are colour matched to a standard eliminating the need to acquire an entire set of lenses at the same time.
- Industry-standard gearing for focus and aperture rings. Each lens in the Samyang VDSLRII Cine Lens series share common focus and iris gear ring positions, which speeds up lens changes as accessories such as follow focus units or iris motors don't have to be re-positioned.
- Declicked aperture ring for smooth iris pulls.
- A removable lens hood provides flare protection without a matte box.
- The lens opens up to T1.5, providing the capability for low light shooting or creating extremely shallow depth of field.
|Lens Mount||Canon EF Mount|
|Lens Construction||9 glass elements in 7 groups|
|Minimum Focus Distance||42" (106.7 cm)|
|Angle of View||Full-Frame: 28.3°
|Dimensions||2.94" / 74.7 mm|
|Weight||20.5 oz / 580 g|