Samyang MF 14mm f/2.8 WS Mk2 Lens for Fujifilm X
- X-Mount Lens/APS-C Format
- 21mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Aperture Range: f/2.8 to 22
- Three HR Elements, Two ED Elements
- Aspherical & Hybrid Aspherical Elements
Email me when stock arrives
- Product: #75740
- SKU: SY86394
Mixing advanced optics and sophisticated handling, the Samyang MF 14mm f/2.8 WS Mk2 Lens for Fujifilm X is an ultra-wide-angle prime that is especially well-suited to astrophotography, architecture, and landscape shooting applications. Featuring a 14 elements, 10 groups optical design, this lens utilises a series of aspherical, low dispersion, and high refractive index elements to reduce colour fringing, aberrations, and distortions for sharp, clear, and colour accurate imagery. An Ultra Multi-Coating is also featured, as well as a built-in petal-shaped lens hood to suppress lens flare and ghosting for improved contrast when working in bright, direct lighting conditions. Complementing the imaging assets, manual focus operation, with an internal focusing design, is employed and permits working with subjects as close as 11" away, and the metal housing is weather-sealed to permit working in inclement conditions. Additionally, a focus lock ring permits securing the focusing position to prevent accidental changes, and the aperture ring can also be de-clicked to better suit video applications.
- Wide-angle prime lens is designed for APS-C-format FUJIFILM X-mount mirrorless cameras and provides a 21mm equivalent focal length.
- Complex 14 elements, 10 groups optical design includes one aspherical element, one hybrid aspherical element, two extra-low dispersion elements, and three high refractive index elements, which all combine to reduce spherical and chromatic aberrations and colour fringing, as well as improve sharpness, clarity, and colour accuracy.
- An Ultra Multi-Coating has been applied to individual elements to minimise ghosting and flare for increased contrast and colour neutrality when working in strong lighting conditions.
- Manual focus design permits working with subjects as close as 11" away and an internal focusing design maintains the overall lens length during operation.
- Built-in petal-shaped lens hood blocks stray light from reaching the front element and also offers some physical protection against light impacts.
- Weather-sealed design suits working in inclement weather conditions.
- Focus lock ring permits fixing the focusing position to prevent accidental changes, which benefits astrophotography and other long-exposure, interval-based, or other long term stationary forms of shooting.
- The aperture ring de-click function allows the aperture ring not to be stopped at every f-stop in the way cine lenses do. This selectable function will allow brightness to be adjusted continuously and smoothly with much more details between stops.
|Focal Length||14mm (35mm Equivalent Focal Length: 21mm)|
|Lens Mount||FUJIFILM X|
|Angle of View||93.9°|
|Minimum Focus Distance||11.02" / 28 cm|
|Optical Design||14 Elements in 10 Groups|
|Focus Type||Manual Focus|
|Dimensions (ø x L)||3.43 x 4.82" / 87 x 122.4 mm|
|Weight||1.53 lb / 694 g|