(no ratings yet) Thanks for your rating!
Sennheiser ME34 Gooseneck Microphone CapsuleProduct #10520 | SKU 005060 |(no ratings yet) Thanks for your rating!
The Sennheiser ME34 - Gooseneck Microphone Capsule is a permantly polarized condenser microphone capsule for use with Sennheiser MZH goosenecks. This cardioid capsule is suitable for a very wide range of applications including: conference, public address, studio, broadcast, video and others. The ME34 is designed for basic sound reinforcement applications where minimal suppression of off-axis audio is desired. The result is a higher signal-to-noise ratio and feedback suppression than that of an omnidirectional microphone. The ME34's wide frequency response results in transparent, detailed audio reproduction at full range.
- A cardioid capsule for universal miking applications with a smooth response across all frequencies
- Element based on legendary KE10 capsule, used in Sennheiser's celebrated MKE 40 lavalier and MKE44P stereo microphones
- All contact points are gold plated and corrosion resistant, insuring maintainence-free long term operation
- ME 34 cardioid Capsule
- Transducer principle (Microphone): pre-polarised condenser microphone
- Pick-up pattern: cardioid
- Acoustics: pressure gradient transducer
- Frequency response (microphone): 40 Hz - 20 kHz
- Impedance: 50 Ohm
- Min. terminating impedance: 1 kOhm
- Maximum sound pressure level (passiv): 130 dB SPL
- Equivalent noise level: 26 dB(A)
- Equivalent noise level weighted as per CCIR 468-3: 37 dB
- Phantom powering : P12 - P48
- Current consumption: 250 µA
- Weight: approx. 8.5g
Dimensions ø12 x L18 mm
Reviews(no ratings yet)
Give it a quick rating:
Thanks for your rating!
Write a review