Shure AD1 Digital Wireless Bodypack Transmitter with TA4M
- For Axient Digital Systems.
- TA4M Connector.
- Automatic Gain Adjustment.
- 2/10/35mW RF Output Power.
- Detachable Antenna, Mute Mode.
Email me when stock arrives
- Product: #66472
- SKU: AD1
The Shure AD1 Digital Wireless Bodypack Transmitter with TA4M is a digital wireless bodypack transmitter compatible with Axient Digital series receivers.
The AD1 operates in a single 146 MHz ultrawide UHF bandwidth. It provides up to 8 hours of operation on two AA batteries and up to 9 hours of operation on an SB900A (available separately) rechargeable battery, with a selectable 2/10/35mW RF output power and a transmission range up to 330'.
This version of the transmitter features a TA4M input, allowing you to connect a lavalier or headset mic of your choice for hands-free presentations and performances, or a dedicated adapter cable for use with an instrument (mic and cable available separately).
With a durable, moisture-resistant, lightweight aluminium case, the AD1 delivers pristine audio quality and RF performance, AES 256-bit encryption for secure transmission, and advanced rechargeability options for professional sound reinforcement applications.
User-Friendly Features in a Rugged Housing
- The unit quickly syncs with a wireless receiver via infrared at the touch of a button.
- Automatic Gain adjusts the mic input level for you.
- The power button conveniently doubles as mute switch, while preserving RF lock.
- Frequency and power lockout functions prevent accidental or unauthorised changes during events.
- A backlit LCD with easy-to-navigate menu and controls lets you quickly access frequency, group, and channel settings, along with mute and lock status, RF output, and remaining battery life.
- Offset function lets you balance mic levels when assigning multiple transmitters to a single receiver slot.
- Adjustment range: -12 to +21 dB.
- 2/10/35mW selectable RF output power allows you to increase either the transmitter's range or the number of mics operating simultaneously.
- Two transmission modes: Standard for optimal coverage and High Density for maximum system channel count and robust coverage.
Convenient Power Management Options
- Optional SB900A rechargeable battery offers intelligent power management with precision metering in hours and minutes, and zero memory effect.
- External charging contacts allow for docked battery charging.
- SBC220 two-bay and SBC840 eight-bay networked chargers (both available separately) allow for remote power monitoring via Shure's Wireless Workbench software.
|Wireless Transmission||Digital UHF|
|RF Frequency Band||470 to 616 MHz|
|RF Bandwidth||146 MHz|
|Frequency Step Size||25 kHz|
|Max Operating Range||328.1' / 100 m (Line of Sight)|
|Latency||2 to 2.9 ms (Selectable)|
|RF Output Power||2 / 10 / 35 mW|
|Audio I/O||1 x TA4/Mini XLR 4-Pin Male Unbalanced Input (Lockable)|
|Audio Input Level||8.5 dBV / 7.5 Vpp (Pad Off)
20.5 dBV / 30 Vpp (Pad On)
|Gain Range||-12 to +21 dB (1 dB Steps)|
|Antenna||1 x 1/4 Wave Flexible Whip, Detachable (Beltpack)|
|Battery Type||2 x AA (Included, Replaceable)
1 x Rechargeable (Not Included, Replaceable)
|Approx. Battery Life||8 Hours (Alkaline)
9 Hours (Lithium Rechargeable)
|Display & Indicators||1 x Back-Lit LCD (Battery Status, Channel, Group, Signal Strength)|
|Operating Temperature||0 to 122°F / -17 to 50°C|
|Storage Temperature||-20 to 165°F / -28 to 73°C|
|Dimensions||2.6 x 3.4 x 0.9" / 66 x 86 x 23 mm (without Antennas)|
|Weight||5.5 oz / 155 g (without Batteries)|