Shure AO 6004 Audio Output Unit for DCS 6000
- Audio output unit with 4 analogue transformer balanced outputs.
- Digital to analogue audio converter.
- DCS-LAN connection by use of CAT 5e (or higher) cabling.
- Support for independent routing of up to 4 decoded outputs selected from 34 digital audio channels (31 interpretation channels + floor channel in three qualities).
- Reconfiguration with the SW 6000 Conference Management Software.
- Preconfigured settings.
- Output A - channel 0.
- Output B - channel 1.
- Output C - channel 2.
- Output D - channel 3.
Email me when stock arrives
- Product: #66423
- SKU: AO6004
The Shure AO 6004 Audio Output Unit for DCS 6000 outputs 4 floor or language channels to IR language distribution systems, recording, and web-streaming devices. Features include compatibility with DCS 6000 Systems.
The AO 6004 Audio Output Unit outputs four floor or language channels to IR language distribution systems, recording and/or web-streaming devices. By default the channels 0-3 are selected but the audio properties and channels can be changed by the SW 6000 on a PC.
The units can be easily daisy-chained in the DCS-LAN with shielded F/UTP or U/FTP Cat-5e cables (sold separately). The AO 6004 can be free-standing and works with DCS 6000 Systems.
|DCS-LAN||Two RJ45 female sockets with auto-termination|
|Audio Output||Transformer-balanced XLR male (x4)|
|Electrical||Frequency response 20 Hz to 20 kHz|
|D/A Converter||24 bits|
|Output Level||Nominal: 0dBm|
|Max: +15 dBm|
|Power Consumption||Powered by DCS-LAN|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||with brackets: 205 x 38 x 120 mm|
|without brackets: 180 x 38 x 120 mm|
|Temperature range||5° to 40° C|