Shure CM 6680 F Flush-Mount Conference Unit
- Standard conference units for chairmen/delegates.
- Fully digital audio transmission.
- Daisy chain topology with loop through connections or star topology using junction boxes.
- DCS-LAN connection by use of CAT 5e (or higher) F/UTP or U/FTP cabling.
- Support for 4 microphone operation modes; Automatic, FIFO, Manual and VOX (voice activation).
- Support for 3 microphone interrupt ability modes enabling 'ping pong' mode.
- Auto off of microphones.
- Lockable XLR gooseneck microphone connector.
- 1 high-quality loudspeaker.
- 1 channel selector supporting the floor channel and 31 interpretation channels.
- 1 headphone socket.
- 1 chip card reader for user identification (with SW 6000).
- 1 microphone button with LED indicator for speak and 1 delegate off button with LED indicator for delegates off (chairman).
- 1 microphone button with LED indicators for speak and request to speak (delegate).
- 5 voting buttons for:
- 3-button voting.
- 5-button voting.
- Attendance check.
Email me when stock arrives
- Product: #66454
- SKU: CM6680F
The Shure CM 6680 F Flush-Mount Conference Unit is a cost effective solution to compliment the same elegant design of the DC 6990 P touchscreen conference unit. Ideal for permanent or temporary meetings with speech, voting and/or language interpretation functions.
Together with the DC 6990 (as a chairman unit), a complete voting system can be easily implemented providing excellent audio quality.
The DM 6680 F has been designed for use in council meetings, board rooms, conference halls, and meeting rooms – everywhere participants need to hear and be heard. The built in channel selector and two headphone jacks make it a cost effective microphone for bilingual applications where voting is required. The portable conference unit includes Speak/Request buttons with a text overlay allowing you to customise functionality.
|Frequency response (channel selector)||65 Hz-16 kHz|
|Frequency range (loudspeaker)||150 Hz-15 kHz|
|Power consumption||3.5 W|
|Power maximum (loudspeaker)||3.0 W RMS|
|THD||< 0.1 %|
|Signal-to-noise ratio||> 90 dBA|
|Microphone connection||3-pin female XLR|
|Headphone connection||3.5 mm jack, female stereo socket|
|DCS-LAN||Two RJ45 female sockets with auto-termination|
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||90 x 235 x 62.6 mm|
|Panel cut-out (H x W)||82 x 215 mm (important: corner radius maximum R3.0)|
|Temperature range||5º to 40º C|