Shure CVB-B/C Centraverse Cardioid Boundary Condenser Microphone (Black)
- Cardioid Polar Pattern.
- 70 Hz to 16 kHz Frequency Range.
- Attached XLR Cable.
- Suitable for Low-Profile Situations.
- Built-In RF Shielding Technology.
Email me when stock arrives
- Product: #66284
- SKU: CVB-BC
The black Shure CVB-B/C Centraverse Cardioid Boundary Condenser Microphone (Black) is a Centraverse Series cardioid boundary condenser microphone designed to provide an optimised-for-speech frequency response and discreet desktop installation for presenters and speakers in conference rooms, corporate events, houses of worship, and meetings. The low-profile microphone features CommShield technology to reject RF interference and an attached 12’ XLR cable for compatibility with most mic preamps.
The cardioid condenser element yields a frequency response of 70 Hz to 16 kHz, which naturally attenuates low frequencies that are often produced by vibration and rumble. It is powered by 11 to 52 VDC phantom power.
- Cardioid polar pattern cartridge
- CommShield technology guards against RF interference from portable wireless devices (smartphones, among others) and enables high resistance to nearby radio signals
- Attached 12' XLR cable
- Frequency response is suitable for capturing fast transients in a wide variety of locations such as podiums and desktops
- Shure design and rugged, dependable construction
- Mounting holes for secure installation
- COE compliant
|Operating Principle||Pressure Gradient|
|Frequency Range||70 Hz to 16 kHz|
|Signal to Noise Ratio||67 dB|
|Equivalent Noise Level||27 dB A-Weighted|
|Maximum SPL||120 dB SPL|
|Dynamic Range||93 dB|
|Output Connectors||1 x 3-Pin XLR|
|Cable Length||12.0' / 3.66 m|
|Operating Current Consumption||2 mA|
|Operating Voltage||11 to 52 V|
|Operating Temperature||0 to 135°F / -17.78 to 57.22°C|
|Operating Humidity||0 to 95%|
|Length||3.5" / 88.90 mm|
|Weight||8 oz / 227 g|