Shure GLXD16 Digital Wireless Pedalboard Guitar System (2.4 GHz)
- For Guitar & Bass Players.
- Lightweight Bodypack Transmitter.
- Pedalboard Receiver with Built-In Tuner.
- WA305 Instrument Cable.
- 16-Hour SB902 Rechargeable Battery.
Email me when stock arrives
- Product: #65962
- SKU: GLXD16
The Shure GLXD16 Digital Wireless Pedalboard Guitar System (2.4 GHz) digital wireless guitar system features a guitar-pedal receiver that can be mounted into your pedalboard alongside your other stomp boxes and effects. It combines digital audio clarity with reliable wireless performance, automatic frequency management, and intelligent battery rechargeability in a system that's convenient to travel with, simple to operate, and ready to go at the push of a button—well suited for guitar and bass players performing in small to medium-sized venues including concert stages, houses-of-worship, theatres, and clubs.
The GLXD16 also comes with a bodypack transmitter and a WA305 1/4" to TA4F instrument cable for guitar and bass instruments. The transmitter provides up to 16 hours of operation on an SB902 rechargeable lithium-ion battery, with a transmission range up to 200'.
The receiver has a built-in tuner with strobe and needle modes as well as a mutable output. It easily connects to any guitar/bass amplifier, pedal, stage box, or mixing board, capturing the full range of your instrument without compromising your tone—on stage, at home, or in rehearsals.
You can run up to 4 systems simultaneously in typical settings and up to 8 systems under controlled Wi-Fi conditions.
Digital Audio Clarity for Guitar and Bass Players
- The system transmits audio with a flat, 20 Hz to 20 kHz frequency response and 120 dB of dynamic range, leaving the sound of your guitar unaffected by the wireless components.
Fast to Set Up and Simple to Operate
GLXD6 Receiver with Built-In Tuner
- Press one button on the receiver and one on the transmitter, and the system is ready to operate.
- When you power up the receiver, it automatically searches for the cleanest available frequency, avoiding time-consuming frequency setup.
- If RF interference occurs, the receiver and transmitter automatically jump to a new clear frequency, with no interruption of the audio signal.
- The front-panel display lets you see the channel you're operating, a level metre, and the remaining battery life of the transmitter.
- The transmitter's gain can be wirelessly adjusted right from the receiver's front panel to optimise the audio signal.
- Automatic transmitter power-off function conserves battery life when transmitter is not in use.
- Use the footswitch to enter tuner mode—the display illuminates when the note is flat or sharp. The tuning bar can be set to show notes in either needle or strobe mode.
The audio output can be set to Live or Mute when the footswitch is pressed while in tuner mode. GLXD1 Bodypack Transmitter
The GLXD1 features a rugged metal construction with an ergonomic design that provides a comfortable fit. It is also equipped with a TA4M 4-pin mic input jack and a convenient on/off switch can be operated by feel.
- A red LED indicates low remaining battery life.
Reliable Wireless Performance
True Digital Diversity Reception and 2.4 GHz Frequency Spectrum
- True digital diversity means two antennas and two independent receiver modules work together to reduce RF signal dropouts.
- The GLX-D Advanced operates in the globally unlicensed 2.4 GHz spectrum, free from TV-channel interference (for optimal results, use of the system is recommended in environments with limited Wi-Fi traffic).
Intelligent Battery Rechargeability for Uninterrupted Performance
- The GLXD1 bodypack transmitter runs on an intelligent SB902 rechargeable lithium-ion battery (included).
- The battery provides up to 16 hours of continuous use on a full charge.
- The SB902 can be recharged while in the bodypack transmitter with the included USB charging cable.
- The included SBC10-MicroB USB wall charger can also be used to recharge a spare battery while the transmitter is in use.
- Just a 15-minute quick charge provides 1.5 hours of use.
- One SB902 battery provides up to 10,000 hours of regular use, equivalent to 2500 alkaline batteries.
- The SB902's remaining battery life can be metered in hours and minutes from the receiver's front panel.
Add Functionality to Your System
Shure offers a variety of headset, instrument, and handheld microphone options to adapt your GLX-D system as your needs evolve.
- The WL185 cardioid lavalier mic offers a narrower, feedback-resistant pickup pattern for louder events.
- The WL93 omnidirectional lavalier mic offers consistent pickup even when the performer turns away from the mic.
The discrete MX153 miniature earset mic provides exceptional clarity in spoken word applications. Vocalists/Presenters
The GLXD2 handheld transmitter is available with a variety of mic capsules for presenters and performers who prefer the flexibility of a handheld microphone—including SM58, SM86, Beta 58A, and Beta 87A capsules.
- The WB98H/C flexible gooseneck instrument microphone attaches to brass, woodwind, and percussion instruments.
|Wireless Transmission||Digital 2.4 GHz|
|Included Transmitters||1 x Bodypack|
|Diversity||True Digital Diversity|
|Max Operating Range||200' / 61 m (Line of Sight)|
|Max Systems per Setup||8|
|Latency||4 to 7.3 ms|
|Dynamic Range||120 dBA|
|Antenna||2 x 1/2 Wave Sleeve Dipole, Fixed (Front-Mount)|
|Number of Audio Channels||1|
|Audio I/O||1 x 1/4" 3-Pin Female Balanced Output|
|Gain Range||-20 to +40 dB (1 dB Steps)|
|Audio Output Level||1/4" Output:
|Frequency Response||20 Hz to 20 kHz (Dependant on Mic)|
|USB/Lightning Connectivity||1 x Micro-USB (Host Connection)|
100 Ohms (Balanced)
50 Ohms (Unbalanced)
|Spurious||Rejection: >35 dB|
|Power Requirements||AC/DC Power Adapter|
|AC/DC Power Adapter||14 to 18 VDC at 550 mA, Centre-Positive (Included)|
|AC Input Power||100 to 240 VAC, 50 / 60 Hz|
|Display & Indicators||1 x Back-Lit LCD (AF Level, Channel, Frequency, Group, Menu Navigation, Mute, Transmitter Battery Status)|
|Dimensions||3.7 x 1.8 x 5.2" / 95 x 46 x 133 mm|
|Weight||17.8 oz / 504 g|
|RF Output Power||10 mW (EIRP)|
|Audio I/O||1 x TA4/Mini XLR 4-Pin Male Unbalanced Input (Lockable)|
|Audio Input Level||-8.4 dBV / 7.5 Vpp|
|Gain Range||-20 to +40 dB (1 dB Steps)|
|Antenna||1 x Internal, Fixed (Beltpack)|
|Battery Type||1 x Shure SB902 (Included, Replaceable)|
|Battery Charging Time||.25 to 3 Hours|
|Approx. Battery Life||16 Hours (Lithium Rechargeable)|
|USB/Lightning Connectivity||1 x Micro-USB (Charging)|
|Display & Indicators||1 x LED (Battery Status, Sync)|
|Dimensions||2.5 x 3.6 x 0.9" / 64.5 x 90.4 x 22.9 mm (without Antennas)|
|Weight||4.7 oz / 132 g (without Batteries)|