Shure GLXD4 Digital Wireless Receiver (2.4 GHz)
- For Small Venues and Conference Rooms.
- Single-Channel, Portable Tabletop Design.
- True-Diversity Reception.
- Fixed Antennas.
- Integrated Battery Charging Station.
Email me when stock arrives
- Product: #66000
- SKU: GLXD4
The Shure GLXD4 Digital Wireless Receiver (2.4 GHz) is a compact and lightweight tabletop digital wireless receiver with fixed antennas. Compatible with the GLXD1 bodypack and GLXD2 handheld transmitters, it is ideal for portable use in educational facilities, conference rooms, houses of worship, and small to mid-sized venues.
The GLXD4 combines digital audio clarity with reliable wireless performance, automatic frequency management, and intelligent battery rechargeability. It is convenient to travel with, simple to operate, and ready to go at the push of a button.
GLXD wireless systems allow you to run up to four mics simultaneously in typical settings and up to 8 mics under controlled Wi-Fi conditions.
Digital Audio Clarity
- GLX-D systems deliver digital audio with a flat, 20 Hz to 20 kHz frequency response and 120 dB of dynamic range, leaving the sound of your mic unaffected by the wireless components.
Fast to Set Up and Simple to Operate
- Press one button on the receiver and one on the transmitter, and the system is ready to operate.
- When you power up the receiver, it automatically searches for the cleanest available frequency, avoiding time-consuming frequency setup.
- If RF interference occurs, the receiver and transmitter automatically jump to a new clear frequency, with no interruption of the audio signal.
- The front-panel display lets you see the channel you're operating, a level metre, and the remaining battery life of the transmitter.
- The transmitter's gain can be wirelessly adjusted right from the receiver's front panel to optimise the audio signal.
- Automatic transmitter power-off function conserves battery life when the transmitter is not in use.
- The back panel houses 1/4" and XLR outputs for connectivity to PA systems and mixing boards.
Reliable Wireless Performance
- True digital diversity means two antennas and two independent receiver modules work together to reduce RF signal dropouts.
- The GLX-D operates in the globally unlicensed 2.4 GHz spectrum, free from TV-channel interference (for optimal results, use of the system is recommended in environments with limited Wi-Fi traffic).
Intelligent Battery Rechargeability for Uninterrupted Performance
- The receiver's internal charging bay (located on the front panel) allows you to recharge the transmitter's SB902 lithium-ion battery—the battery provides up to 16 hours of continuous use on a full charge.
- The charging bay can also be used to recharge a spare battery while the transmitter is in use.
- Just a 15-minute quick charge provides 1.5 hours of use.
|Wireless Transmission||Digital 2.4 GHz|
|Diversity||True Digital Diversity|
|Max Operating Range||200' / 61 m (Line of Sight)|
|Max Systems per Setup||8|
|Latency||4 to 7.3 ms|
|Antenna||2 x 1/2 Wave Sleeve Dipole, Fixed (Front-Mount)|
|Number of Audio Channels||1|
|Audio I/O||1 x XLR 3-Pin Male Balanced Output
1 x 1/4" TRS Female Balanced/Unbalanced Output
|Gain Range||-20 to +40 dB (1 dB Steps)|
|Audio Output Level||XLR Output:
|Phantom Power Protection||On 1/4", XLR Outputs|
|Frequency Response||20 Hz to 20 kHz (Dependant on Mic)|
|USB/Lightning Connectivity||1 x Micro-USB (Host Connection)|
100 Ohms (Balanced)
100 Ohms (Balanced)
50 Ohms (Unbalanced)
|Approximate RF Sensitivity||-88 dBm|
|RF Output Power||10 mW (EIRP)|
|Spurious||Rejection: >35 dB|
|Power Requirements||AC/DC Power Adapter|
|AC/DC Power Adapter||14 to 18 VDC at 550 mA, Centre-Positive (Included)|
|AC Input Power||100 to 240 VAC, 50 / 60 Hz|
|Display & Indicators||1 x Back-Lit LCD (AF Level, Channel, Frequency, Group, Transmitter Battery Status)|
|Dimensions||7.2 x 1.6 x 4.6" / 183 x 40 x 117 mm|
|Weight||10.1 oz / 286 g|