Shure MXC416/C Gooseneck Microphone (16")
- For Microflex Complete Conference System.
- Cardioid Microflex Capsule.
- Flexible Bend at Bottom of Gooseneck.
- CommShield Technology for Immunity to RF.
- High Close-Talk SPL Level.
Email me when stock arrives
- Product: #66002
- SKU: MXC416-C
The 16" Shure MXC416/C Gooseneck Microphone (16") is a cardioid microphone for use with the Microflex Complete (MXC) digital conference system and the Microflex Complete Wireless (MXCW) conference system (sold separately). The MXC gooseneck mic has a flexible section at the bottom and a straight section at the top to provide easy adjustment while maintaining a streamlined appearance in meetings and conferences.
In addition, the MX-series microphone cartridge delivers accurate voice capture and offers CommShield technology that rejects RF noise. An integrated bi-colour LED indicates the microphone status. The microphone is detachable with a 10-pin modular connector. When used with compatible conference units, the MXC416/C microphone can be locked with a hex key to prevent unauthorised removal.
- Compatible with MXC and MXCW conference units only
- 10-pin modular lockable connector
- Gooseneck bends at the bottom only
- Cardioid polar pattern (also compatible with MX-series microphone cartridges)
- Bi-colour light ring indicates microphone status
- CommShield Technology for improved RF filtering
- Foam windscreen included
|Frequency Response||50 Hz to 17 kHz|
|Maximum SPL||121 dB (1 kHz at 1% THD, 1-kOhm Load)|
|Signal to Noise Ratio||66 dB (94 dB SPL at 1 kHz)|
|Connections||To Conference Unit: 10-Pin Modular Plug|
|Temperature Range||41 to 104°F / 5 to 40°C|
|Dimensions||Length: 15.7" / 40.0 cm|
|Weight||Not Specified by Manufacturer|