Shure MXC416/DF Dualflex Gooseneck Microphone (16")
- For Microflex Complete Conference System.
- Cardioid Microflex Capsule.
- Dual Flexible Sections on Gooseneck.
- CommShield Technology for Immunity to RF.
- High Close-Talk SPL Level.
Email me when stock arrives
- Product: #66003
- SKU: MXC416DF-C
The 16" Shure MXC416/DF Dualflex Gooseneck Microphone (16") is a cardioid microphone for use with the Microflex Complete (MXC) digital conference system and the Microflex Complete Wireless (MXCW) conference system (sold separately). The MXC gooseneck mic has flexible sections at the bottom and at the top to provide easy adjustment while maintaining a streamlined appearance in meetings and conferences.
In addition, the MX-series microphone cartridge delivers accurate voice capture and offers CommShield technology that rejects RF noise. An integrated bi-colour LED indicates microphone status. The microphone is detachable with a 10-pin modular connector. When used with compatible conference units, the MXC416/C microphone can be locked with a hex key to prevent unauthorised removal.
- Compatible with MXC and MXCW conference units only
- 10-pin modular lockable connector
- Gooseneck bends at the bottom and top to provide additional control in meetings
- Cardioid polar pattern (also compatible with MX-series microphone cartridges)
- Bi-colour light ring indicates microphone status
- CommShield technology for improved RF filtering
- Foam windscreen included
|Frequency Response||50 Hz to 17 kHz|
|Maximum SPL||121 dB (1 kHz at 1% THD, 1-kOhm Load)|
|Signal to Noise Ratio||66 dB (94 dB SPL at 1 kHz)|
|Connections||To Conference Unit: 10-Pin Modular Plug|
|Temperature Range||41 to 104°F / 5 to 40°C|
|Dimensions||Length: 15.7" / 40.0 cm|
|Weight||Not Specified by Manufacturer|