Shure MXW2 Handheld Transmitter with VP68 Microphone Capsule
- For Microflex System.
- Bi-Directional Wireless.
- Dual Transmit Antennas.
- AES 256-Bit Encryption.
- Programmable Mute Button.
Email me when stock arrives
- Product: #65834
- SKU: MXW2-VP68
The Shure MXW2 Handheld Transmitter with VP68 Microphone Capsule is a bi-directional handheld transmitter designed to be used with the Microflex wireless conference system. It features an interchangeable VP68 microphone capsule. The handheld transmitter has dual transmit antennas to provide additional transmission strength, depending on hand placement. The MXW2 is capable of a range of operation of up to 160-feet. Its built-in rechargeable battery can provide up to 15 hours of use.
- Dual transmit antennas: Maximises transmission strength depending on hand placement
- Bi-directional wireless: Enables real time remote control of all wireless microphone settings
- Programmable mute button: Customise local or remote muting behaviour per application, with options including push-to talk, push-to-mute, and external control
- Standby mode: Enabled remotely during breaks or periods of inactivity to significantly extend battery life when not in use
- Wide working range: Reliable wireless coverage extends up to 160 feet (50 metres)
- Range warning alert: Emits beeping sound when range limit is exceeded
- Easy transmitter linking: Assign the microphone to an Access Point channel by simply docking it into a Networked Charging Station and pressing "link"
- Encrypted wireless: AES 256-bit encryption for secure transmission
- Advanced Li-ion batteries: Smart lithium-ion internal batteries provide up to 9 hours of continuous use, charge to full in 2 hours, and enable remote monitoring over the network of remaining runtime and charge status in hours and minutes
- USB charging: Connects to any standard USB power source for "always on" usage
|Gain Adjustment Range||-25 to 15 dB (in 1 dB steps)|
|Maximum Input Level||-9 dBV (mic gain @ -16 dB)|
|Headphone Output||1/8" (3.5 mm) dual mono (will drive stereo headphones)|
|Output Power||Headphone: 17.5 mW (1 kHz @ 1% distortion, peak power, @ 16 Ω)|
|Antenna Type||Internal, spacial diversity, linear polarisation|
|Battery Type||Rechargeable Li-Ion|
|Battery Life||Up to 15 hours (Calculated with a new battery. Runtimes vary depending on battery health)|
|Charge Connector||USB 3.0 Type A|
|Temperature Range||Recommended for Storage: 32 to 77°F (0 to 25°C)|
|Input Impedance||>20 kΩ (@ 1 kHz)|
|Frequency Response||40 Hz to 20 kHz (based on -3 dB points in normalised response)|
|Sensitivity||41 dBV/Pa (@ 1 kHz)|
|Maximum SPL||136.5 dB (1% THD)|
|Self Noise||18.5 dB(A)|
|Dimensions (Ø x L)||118 dB SPL @ 1,000 Ω|
|Power Requirements||1.9 x 3" (49 x 76 mm)|
|Weight||7 oz (200 g)|
|Dimensions (Ø x L)||2.0 x 8.9" (51 x 226 mm)|
|Weight||11.4 oz (323 g) with batteries and microphone capsule|