Shure Microflex Advance 4-Channel Dante Mic/Line Audio Network Interface Unit (Block Inputs)
- Four Block Analogue Inputs.
- Single Ethernet Port.
- LEDs Indicate Device Status/Audio Signal.
- Crestron & AMX Control Strings.
- 4-Band C/S PEQ.
Email me when stock arrives
- Product: #66201
- SKU: ANI4IN-BLOCK
The 1/3 RU Shure Microflex Advance 4-Channel Dante Mic/Line Audio Network Interface Unit (Block Inputs) is an interface unit with four block input ports that convert four line or microphone analogue signals onto a Dante network for audio routing and browser-based control. It features a single Ethernet port, customisable AEQ settings, channel summing, and LEDs that indicate the device status and audio signal. It is compatible with third party control systems.
- Single Ethernet port carries Dante audio, power (PoE - class 0)
- Control strings for third-party preset controllers including Crestron and AMX
- Four band C/S PEQ on every channel
- Provides channel summing to combine input signals and send them over a single Dante channel
- Browser-based software control for all device parameters, per input channel for preamp gain, phantom power, mute control, digital gain, and polarity control
- Chassis ground screw provides common chassis ground for multiple inputs
|Rack Units||1/3 RU wide|
|Connectors||4 x block analogue ports, input
1 x PoE port (class 0)
|Dimensions||9.00 x 6.25 x 3.00" / 22.86 x 15.88 x 7.62 cm|
|Weight||2.16 lb / 0.98 kg|