Shure Microflex Advance 4-Channel Dante Mic/Line Audio Network Interface Unit (XLR Outputs)
- Four XLR Analogue Outputs.
- Single Ethernet Port.
- LEDs Indicate Device Status/Audio Signal.
- Crestron & AMX Control Strings.
- 4-Band C/S PEQ.
Email me when stock arrives
- Product: #66217
- SKU: ANI4OUT-XLR
The 1/3 RU Shure Microflex Advance 4-Channel Dante Mic/Line Audio Network Interface Unit (XLR Outputs) is an interface unit with four 3-pin XLR output ports that convert a Dante digital audio signal to four line or microphone analogue signals for audio routing and browser-based control. It features a single Ethernet port, customisable AEQ settings, channel summing, and LEDs that indicate the device status and audio signal. It is compatible with third party control systems.
- Single Ethernet port carries Dante audio, power (PoE - class 0)
- Control strings for third-party preset controllers including Crestron and AMX
- Four band C/S PEQ on every channel
- Provides channel summing to combine Dante signals from the network and send them over a single analogue output
- Browser-based software control for all device parameters, per output channel for mute control, digital gain, and polarity control
|Rack Units||1/3 RU wide|
|Connectors||4 x 3-pin XLR analogue ports, output
1 x PoE port (class 0)
|Dimensions||9.00 x 6.25 x 3.00" / 22.86 x 15.88 x 7.62 cm|
|Weight||2.16 lb / 0.98 kg|