Shure RPW170 KSM8 Dualdyne Cardioid Dynamic Wireless Microphone Capsule (Nickel)
- For Shure Wireless HH Transmitters.
- Two Ultra-Thin Diaphragms.
- Cardioid Polar Pattern.
- Accurate Frequency Response.
- Flat Off-Axis Attenuation.
Email me when stock arrives
- Product: #65856
- SKU: RPW170
The nickel Shure RPW170 KSM8 Dualdyne Cardioid Dynamic Wireless Microphone Capsule (Nickel) is a dual-diaphragm dynamic microphone capsule that is compatible with all interchangeable Shure handheld wireless transmitters - sold separately - and crafted for vocal reproduction in sound-reinforcement applications such as live performances for top-tier professional venues.
Featuring one of the most innovative cardioid polar pattern capsules that Shure has developed to date; the Dualdyne cartridge virtually eliminates proximity effect. It masters off-axis rejection while providing the signal clarity typical of condenser microphones without processing, along with the reliability of dynamic microphone feedback control.
- Patented cartridge design featuring two ultra-thin diaphragms (one active and one passive) and groundbreaking inverted airflow system
- Exceptional control of proximity effect vastly increases working distance without on-axis colouration
- Accurate frequency response due to controlled proximity effect which allows for neutral mid-and-high frequency reproduction
- Off-axis attenuation is flat and broad resulting in superior quality of rejection of unwanted sound sources for increased vocal clarity
- Dent-resistant, hardened carbon-steel grille design lined with hydrophobic woven fabric provides exceptional plosive and wind protection, while offering virtually waterproof protection
|Frequency Range||40 Hz to 16 kHz|
|Sensitivity||-51.5 dBV/Pa (Open Circuit Voltage, 1 kHz)
1.85 mV (Open Circuit Voltage, 1 kHz)
|Compatible Transmitters||Sennheiser: SKM 5000, SKM 5200|