- Rackmnt. Microphone Mixer.
- For Recording/Reinforcement/Broadcast.
- 4 XLR Mic Inputs.
- 1 XLR Output.
- Individual Input Level Control.
Email me when stock arrives
- Product: #65822
- SKU: SCM410
The Shure SCM410 4 Channel Automatic Mixer is a 4 channel microphone mixer designed for recording, sound reinforcement and broadcast application. The mixer will accept signal from dynamic and condenser microphone of any type. The rear panel features 4 balanced 3-pin XLR female microphone inputs and a single balanced XLR output that is capable of mic or line level signal. Each channel features an adjustable AEQ for signal contouring and 12VDC phantom power is available for condenser microphones.
Shure's patented IntelliMix technology incorporates functions that enable seamless, noise free automation and channel switching. The MaxBus feature controls the number of channels that may be activated for a single sound source. This enables one talker to activate one channel automatically, although additional channels may pick up the signal. Noise Adaptive Threshold is an auto adjusting noise level threshold that distinguishes between background noise and abrupt sound such as speech. The Last Mic Lock-On function keeps the most recently activated microphone open, allowing constant natural ambiance enabling noiseless, seamless channel switching.
- 4-Channel mic mixer for recording, sound reinforcement, and broadcast
- Accepts signals from dynamic and condenser microphones
- 4 Balanced 3-pin XLR female microphone inputs and 1 balanced XLR output upon rear panel
- Adjustable AEQ signal contouring and 12VDC phantom power upon each channel
- IntelliMix technology for noiseless automation and channel switches
- MaxBus feature controls channels activated for 1 sound source
- Noise Adaptive Threshold auto-adjusting noise level technology to distinguish background noise from speech
- Last Mic Lock-On function keeps most recently activated microphone open
- Multi-pin Logic connection provides Mute, Gate and Override remote control options
|Inputs||4 - XLR 3-pin Female mic level only|
|Output||1 - XLR 3-pin Male mic/line switchable|
|ALT I/O||AUX Output - 1 Phono unbalanced|
|Link Input/Output||9-pin serial|
Mic - 19-600 ohm, 1.4k ohm actual, -14dBV clipping Output:
Line - .5k ohm, 300 ohm actual, +24dBV clippingMic - .600 ohm, 3 ohm, -18dBV clipping
Aux - .10k ohm, 1.5k ohm, +14dBV clipping
|Gain||Low-impedance mic input 150 ohms:
Line - 80dBMic - 40dB
Aux - 68dB
|Hum & Noise||150 ohm source; through 22Hz - 22kHz filter:
Equivalent Input Hum and Noise: -123dBV max., -125dBV typical
|Frequency Response||Rated @ 1kHz, channel controls centred:
50Hz to 20kHz +2dB; -3dB corner @ 25Hz
|Distortion||< 0.1% @ +4 dBu output level, 50Hz to 20kHz|
|Metering||7-segment peak LED metre|
|Control Voltage Out||No|
|Phantom Power||12 VDC|
|Operating Temperature||Operating: -7 to 49 degrees C (20 to 120 degrees F)
Storage: -29 to 74 degrees C (-20 to 165 degrees F)
|Power||100-120 Vac rated nominal, 50/60 Hz, 100mA (max.)|
|Dimensions||1.73 x 8.62 x 10.51" (44 x 219 x 267mm) HxWxD|
|Weight||3.86 lbs (1.75kg)|