Shure SLXD2/B58 Digital Wireless Handheld Microphone Transmitter with Beta 58 Capsule
- For SLX-D Receivers
- Beta 58A Supercardioid Dynamic Capsule
- Interchangeable Mic Capsule System
- 1760 Auto-Scan Frequencies
- 1/10mW RF Output Power
Email me when stock arrives
- Product: #75959
- SKU: SLXD2-BETA58
The Shure SLXD2/B58 Digital Wireless Handheld Microphone Transmitter with Beta 58 Capsule is a digital handheld wireless microphone transmitter compatible with SLX-D receivers. It comes equipped with a Beta 58A dynamic capsule designed for close-up vocals, with brightened midrange and bass roll-off to control proximity effect. The capsule features a supercardioid polar pattern that ensures high gain before feedback, maximum isolation from other sound sources, and minimum off-axis tone colouration.
The system operates on a 44 MHz UHF tuning range with 1760 frequencies available. The transmitter features a selectable 1/10mW RF power output and a transmission range up to 100m. It provides up to 8 hours of operation on two AA batteries or a rechargeable SB903 battery pack (available separately).
The SLXD2/B58A handheld transmitter delivers crystal-clear, 24-bit digital audio quality and reliable RF performance in a lightweight, yet durable aluminium housing. It is well suited for use in small- to medium-sized venues and houses of worship or with A/V installations in a conference, educational, or corporate facilities.
Clear, Accurate Audio with Interchangeable Capsule
- The unit delivers clear, reliable 24-bit digital audio.
- The Beta 58A features a neodymium magnet for high signal-to-noise output.
- The hardened steel-mesh grille resists wear and abuse.
- The interchangeable capsule design allows you to replace the Beta 58A capsule with a Shure capsule that’s ideal for your application and simply screw it onto the transmitter—including the SM58, KSM8, and Beta 87A capsules.
User-Friendly Features in a Rugged Housing
- The unit quickly syncs with a wireless receiver via infrared at the touch of a button.
- An easy-to-read LCD shows important information.
- 1/10mW selectable RF output power allows you to increase either the transmitter's range or the number of mics operating simultaneously.
Convenient Power Management Options
- Operates for up to 8 hours on two AA batteries.
- The optional SB903 lithium-ion rechargeable battery offers convenient power management with zero memory effect and precision metering in hours and minutes on the transmitter's LCD screen.
- The SBC203 dual-battery station charges two SB903 batteries at once—it fits the external contacts on the transmitter so you don't have to remove the batteries to recharge.
|Wireless Transmission||Digital UHF|
|RF Channel Scanning||Auto-Scan|
|Max Operating Range||328' / 100 m|
|Max Systems per Setup||32|
|RF Output Power||1 / 10 mW|
|Audio Input Level||8.2 dBV|
|Gain Range||0 +21 dB|
|Frequency Response||20 Hz to 20 kHz (Dependant on Mic)|
|Antenna||Internal Single-Band Helical|
|Battery Type||2 x AA (Included)
1 x Shure SB 903 (Not Included)
|Battery Charging Time||1.25 to 5.5 Hours|
|Approx. Battery Life||8 Hours (Lithium Shure SB903)
8 Hours (Alkaline)
|Display & Indicators||LCD (Battery Status, Channel, Group, Power)|
|Operating Temperature||0 to 122°F / -17 to 50°C|
|Storage Temperature||-20 to 165°F / -28 to 73°C|
|Dimensions||1.5 x 6.9" / 37.1 x 176 mm|
|Weight||5.2 oz / 147 g|
|Form Factor||Handheld Capsule|
|Frequency Range||50 Hz to 16 kHz|
|Diameter||2.01" / 51 mm|