Shure TwinPlex TH53 Omnidirectional Headset Microphone (Microdot, Cocoa)
- For Theatre, Broadcast & Speech.
- Lightweight & Fully Adjustable.
- Omnidirectional Polar Pattern.
- Consistent Off-Axis Response.
- Natural Tone with Robust Low Frequencies.
Email me when stock arrives
- Product: #65843
- SKU: TH53CO-MDOT
Sweat and moisture won't stop your signal when you use the cocoa Shure TwinPlex TH53 Omnidirectional Headset Microphone (Microdot, Cocoa) omnidirectional headset microphone as your transducer of choice. This ultra-lightweight mic boasts a patent-pending, dual-diaphragm condenser capsule with an omnidirectional polar pattern, yielding full, natural tone and consistent off-axis response along with low self-noise and wide dynamic range. Plus, the swappable frequency caps incorporate a superhydrophobic nanoscopic coating to eliminate sweat-outs and signal drops caused by perspiration.
The full adjustable headset frame offers switchable sides, and features a clutch system that enables the length and pitch of the boom arm to be adjusted at the turn of a knob. The paintable, medical-grade, 1.6mm diameter cable resists kinks while maintaining flexibility, and uses a redundant ground for enhanced shielding. The cable end is terminated with a Microdot connector for compatibility with an array of wireless transmitters. The TwinPlex TH53 includes an array of accessories and a storage case.
- Comfortable, lightweight, and fully adjustable headset for use in theatre, broadcast, and speech applications
- Innovative clutch system allows for fast boom length and pitch adjustment at the turn of a knob
- Patent-pending, dual-diaphragm design yields twice the surface area of other subminiature microphones for pristine, natural response, and robust low frequencies
- Improved off-axis consistency produces accurate reproduction regardless of vocal source position or movement
- Low self-noise of 24.5 dBA and wide dynamic range of 117.5 dB for cleaner audio production
- Low sensitivity helps mitigate distortion
- Interchangeable sweat- and moisture-resistant frequency caps prevent sweat-outs due to an invisible superhydrophobic nanoscopic coating
- Paintable 1.6mm diameter cable resists memory effect and kinks
- Dual-redundant ground in cable serves as secondary shield for longevity
- Includes flat- and presence-response frequency caps, windscreens, attachment clips, and a storage case
|Operating Principle||Pressure Operated|
|Frequency Range||20 Hz to 20 kHz|
|Maximum SPL||142 dB SPL|
|Sensitivity||-45 dBV/Pa at 1 kHz|
|Dynamic Range||117.5 dB|
|Signal-to-Noise Ratio||69.5 dB|
|Equivalent Noise Level||24.5 dB A-Weighted|
|Cable Length||5.5' / 1.68 m|
|Operating Voltage||5 V|
|Operating Current Consumption||240 µA|
|Length||0.53" / 13.5 mm|
|Diameter||0.22" / 5.6 mm|
|Weight||0.63 oz / 18 g|