Sigma 14-24mm f/2.8 DG HSM Art Lens for Nikon F
- F-Mount Lens/Full-Frame Format.
- Aperture Range: f/2.8 to f/22.
- 3 FLD, 3 SLD, and 3 Aspherical Elements.
- Super Multi-Layer Coating.
- Hyper Sonic AF Motor, Manual Override.
Email me when stock arrives
- Product: #61459
- SKU: 4212955
An ultra-wide zoom lens with a constant f/2.8 aperture, the Sigma 14-24mm f/2.8 DG HSM Art Lens for Nikon F is an outstanding option for architectural and landscape shooters with full-frame Nikon F cameras. A part of the esteemed Art-series of lenses, a sophisticated optical design is used that incorporates three FLD, three SLD, and three aspherical elements to help reduce chromatic aberrations and keep distortion under control. A Super Multi-Layer coating has also been applied to suppress lens flare and ghosting for accurate colour fidelity and high contrast.
Complementing the imaging capabilities, the lens sports a Hyper Sonic Motor to produce quick, smooth, and quiet autofocus performance with full-time manual focus override. The lens features a rounded 9-blade diaphragm that gives a smooth look to out-of-focus areas, which stops down to f/22, and offers a minimum focus distance of 10.2". Finally, a weather-sealed brass bayonet mount helps keep water and dust away from your equipment when shooting in rugged conditions.
- Ultra-wide zoom lens for Nikon F-mount cameras, provides a 14-24mm focal length with full-frame sensors.
- Constant f/2.8 maximum aperture for working in low-light conditions, stops down to f/22.
- Three Fluorite Low Dispersion (FLD), three Special Low Dispersion (SLD), and three aspherical elements in the design help reduce colour fringing and chromatic aberrations for improved clarity.
- A Super Multi-Layer Coating has been applied to lens elements in order to minimise lens flare and ghosting and contribute to producing contrast-rich and colour-neutral imagery, even in backlit conditions.
- Front lens element has been treated with a water- and oil-repellent coating to benefit working in harsh environmental conditions.
- Nine-blade rounded diaphragm contributes to a smooth and pleasing bokeh quality.
- The integrated HSM (Hyper Sonic Motor) realises quick and quiet autofocusing, which is further complemented by an optimised AF algorithm to produce smoother focusing performance. The HSM also permits full-time manual focus control simply by rotating the focus ring at any time.
- Focuses as close as 10.2" for getting close and personal to your subjects.
- Bayonet mount constructed from brass for improved durability, sealed to help keep water and dust out of your camera and lens.
|Focal Length||14 to 24mm|
|Lens Mount||Nikon F|
|Angle of View||114.2° to 84.1°|
|Minimum Focus Distance||10.24" / 26 cm|
|Optical Design||17 Elements in 11 Groups|
|Diaphragm Blades||9, Rounded|
|Dimensions (ø x L)||3.8 x 5.3" / 96.4 x 135.1 mm|
|Weight||40.6 oz / 1150 g|