Sigma 150mm f/2.8 EX DG OS HSM APO Macro Lens (For Nikon)
- Macro Lens With 1:1 Magnification
- Focuses to 38.1 cm
- Optical Image Stabilisation
- Hyper-Sonic Motor for Fast, Quiet AF
- 3 SLD Elements Correct Aberrations
Email me when stock arrives
The Sigma 150mm f/2.8 EX DG OS HSM APO Macro Lens (For Nikon) is a super compact and lightweight large aperture telephoto lens, with life-size (1:1) macro capability.
To maintain high optical performance from infinity to close-up 1:1 macro photos without accessories, this 150mm lens incorporates a "Floating Internal Focusing" (FIF) system. As a result, the lens also features a non-rotating front lens group which makes it easier to work with polarising filters. The HSM feature provides ultra quiet high-speed autofocusing as well as full-time manual focus override. Optical image stabilisation (OS) allows you to use shutter speeds 4 stops slower than would be possible without OS.
The improved DG lens design corrects for various aberrations, using 3 Special Low Dispersion (SLD) glass elements. This macro lens is specially coated to get the best colour balance while cutting down on ghosting caused by reflections from the digital image sensor. The lens provides the utmost correction against lateral chromatic aberration which is a serious problem for digital SLR cameras.
- Close focus capability of 38 cm, with 1:1 magnification.
- Three Special Low Dispersion ( SLD ) glass elements control various colour aberrations and assure high image quality.
- Offers Sigma's OS System (Optical Stabilisation) allowing handheld photography even in low-light situations.
- Hyper Sonic Motor HSM provides ultra quiet high-speed autofocusing as well as full-time manual focus override.
- Designed for use with full frame digital SLR cameras. May also be used with smaller APS-c size sensors with a corresponding effective increase in focal length to about 225mm with most cameras.
|Camera Mount Type||Nikon F|
|Format Compatibility||Nikon FX/35mm Film
|Angle of View||16.4°|
|Minimum Focus Distance||38.10 cm|
|Maximum Reproduction Ratio||1:1|
|Optical Design||19 Elements in 13 Groups|
|Filter Thread||72 mm|
|Dimensions (DxL)||Approx. 7.87 x 14.99 cm|